Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Know whereI can get a cheap optical mouse, I prefer using them on a laptop and i've been brwosing around online but the postage is so unreasonable Its really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Usual cheapy places:

www.ebuyer.co.uk
    www.dabs.com

If you or your frinds need anything else its best to get it all in one order to save some money on postage though.

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I hate them, but I got mine from Tesco

ReputationRep:
    I got one from Argos and it must have been less than a fiver.

ReputationRep:
    eBuyer would be the cheapest but buying a mouse online will kill you in postage!

I usually just go to PC World. *spit*

ReputationRep:
    Less optical mice, more laser mice! I'd say get a Logitech V400, cost £30 though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimi3013)
    Less optical mice, more laser mice! I'd say get a Logitech V400, cost £30 though.
    What is this? Care to explain...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    What is this? Care to explain...
    There better than optical mice, about 20 time the resolution. Laser mice can sense smaller movement giving you a more accurate and responsive mouse.

Example, shiney desktops. An optical mouse goes wild on on of these. They jump about when you drag it, and are unusable. A laser mouse works like normal. Even on a glass table. You can use them on anything and get and accurate movment, they really do fill everything elses ass when it comes to anything.

Examples of laser mice from Logitech: MX1000 and V400. (The V400 is design for notebooks.)

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.