The Student Room Group

UKCAT bursary

Hello all :smile:

I'm reapplying to medical school this year as I missed out on my offer (AAA), achieving A*AB. I'm also having to sit the UKCAT again. I know I should've booked it by now, however, due to personal issues at home, things have been non stop!

I am hoping that somebody can tell me whether or not I am eligible for a bursary to cover the cost. I have left sixth form now, however, I was in receipt of EMA last year? Is there point applying for one or will I need to cover the cost myself?

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 1
http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/registration/bursaries/

Read through this, and if you fulfill the requirements click on the bottom link to fill out the application form. They are usually quick and answer within 2 days.

Application deadline for bursary is 21/09/2012 for 2013 entry.
Reply 2
Original post by EllaBella<3
Hello all :smile:

I'm reapplying to medical school this year as I missed out on my offer (AAA), achieving A*AB. I'm also having to sit the UKCAT again. I know I should've booked it by now, however, due to personal issues at home, things have been non stop!

I am hoping that somebody can tell me whether or not I am eligible for a bursary to cover the cost. I have left sixth form now, however, I was in receipt of EMA last year? Is there point applying for one or will I need to cover the cost myself?

Thank you! :biggrin:

Hello EllaBella

I just wanted to know where you applied for med skool. Since I'm also on a gap year and gonna apply this sept. I have also A*AB, haven't taken the UKCAT yet and dunno where to apply?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending