Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxersarecool)
    yeah, i got mine this morning for eng lang and geog was delighted as had been so worried about them.
    Ooh what did you get ? Well done !! I'm getting worried about mine (next thursday) for psychology AS. Argh. I don't know what made me think I could learn an entire AS level in a term :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    At least you get to see your results. I went to see the exams officer today about it, only to be told "its none of you're business - you're not getting any results till next week". She seemed to think that they weren't allowed to show us our results untill next week anyway, even if they could access it a week early.

Hummmm think I may go and talk to my maths teacher about it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulfish)
    At least you get to see your results. I went to see the exams officer today about it, only to be told "its none of you're business - you're not getting any results till next week". She seemed to think that they weren't allowed to show us our results untill next week anyway, even if they could access it a week early.

Really? We were allowed ours. I got an A in English

edexcel are a superb examining board

who cares if you didnt get your results early, big whoop ! who carea?!"

i just ripped open my GCSE results and saw all a's on the edexcel statement of results

was very very pleased

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd like my M2 (and M1 retake) module results back so that I can find out what I need to get in P3 to get my A in maths (having done 5 units now), and if it will be worth me retaking any other maths modules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulfish)

"It's none of your business" - ugh, hate hate hate hate hate the irony of that.

ReputationRep:
    I got a nasty shock in school today when I was told they had the results for my P1 maths already. I really wasn't expecting it and was not at all prepared!

Thankfully it all turned out grand in the end!

ReputationRep:
    The college that I took my one exam at was supposed to get the electronic results today but they couldn't get on either despite being registered etc. So therefore I have to wait until next week and worse than that I have to wait an extra day because I am working on the Thursday and it would take me over 1.5 hours to get to Kensington where the college is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Is it unfair because we (Edexcel students) are getting our results earlier then everyone else or because it was cruel to promise us something that we are now not getting?
    Edexcel = balls up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Ooh what did you get ? Well done !! I'm getting worried about mine (next thursday) for psychology AS. Argh. I don't know what made me think I could learn an entire AS level in a term :rolleyes:
    I am doing two A-levels in one academic year which means I had to learn a Government & Politics AS in one term.

Hopefully my results will be good!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.