Doodling on notes Watch

ImperceptibleNinja
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm curious to know what kind of things people draw on their notes...

I was looking through my chemistry this morning, and found an onion. I also know I have a stick man yelling 'ATTACK!!!' in the middle of Unit 3, and that my maths stuff has flowers, swirls and square-based-patterns all over it (as well as some maths every now and then).

Does anyone have anything interesting doodled all over their notes?
bobbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i draw anything
in environmental science i drew a tree when we were doing fishing
smiley :)
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
On my English folder I have bleeding emos with electric guitars pierced through their stomachs and flames all around with "a true tortured artist..." written underneath in red biro, with me as a stick girl applauding.
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My notes always end up looking very girly, covered in flowers, hearts, stars etc. I'm not the most creative doodler in the world!
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ImperceptibleNinja)
plenty...
logos, stick men, random objects, scribbles, and even comic/anime characters, etc...
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooow!!!

i wish i could do that
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
*pics*
:adore:

I can't draw well, but I have an annoying habit of writing TSR on the bottom/in the margine of a page when I'm bored. :tsr2:
dragons_circle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was transferring numbers between phones and had to write them down somewhere and the closest thing to hand was my first draft of English Lit coursework. The teacher returned it with the number circled and "Don't use your coursework as a phonebook!"
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just draw random things like:
Animals
People
Places
Plants
Emotions
Writing my name in weird fonts
Drawing absent mindly..............
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
xxconfusedxx On my English folder I have bleeding emos with electric guitars pierced through their stomachs and flames all around with "a true tortured artist..." written underneath in red biro, with me as a stick girl applauding.
^_^ that's quite scary, but in a very impressive kind of way. Have you let any emo people see these pictures...? How fast can you run?

:eek: *eyes literally DO pop out of head* they're uber-doodles

I did a 'water' theme for my Art and Design last year... even my Physics folder got waves doodled right across the front. Has anyone ever doodled on an exam paper? My English teacher told us she once marked a paper that had a big, beautifully drawn gravestone taking up a whole page [I think that's about right, it was along those lines anyway. She said it was very pretty and big]. It says so much about Higher English exams.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^_^ that's quite scary, but in a very impressive kind of way. Have you let any emo people see these pictures...? How fast can you run?

:eek: *eyes literally DO pop out of head* they're uber-doodles

I did a 'water' theme for my Art and Design last year... even my Physics folder got waves doodled right across the front. Has anyone ever doodled on an exam paper? My English teacher told us she once marked a paper that had a big, beautifully drawn gravestone taking up a whole page [I think that's about right, it was along those lines anyway. She said it was very pretty and big]. It says so much about Higher English exams.
I drew an oil rig witha giant sea gull sitting on it on my gen study paper
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm curious to know what kind of things people draw on their notes...

I was looking through my chemistry this morning, and found an onion. I also know I have a stick man yelling 'ATTACK!!!' in the middle of Unit 3, and that my maths stuff has flowers, swirls and square-based-patterns all over it (as well as some maths every now and then).

yeah I doodle all the time on my notes but its mainly just random things mainly. Was at a stupid UCAS convention today (how fun - not!) and I got asked to fill out an application form for something or other and was waiting for it to be collected so just started to make a nice fancy border around it lol - its a good way of passing the time believe me
FadeToBlackout
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I practice Elizabethan handwriting, my signature with a variety of swirls, draw tornadoes...

Or do those pictures where it's just a single line looping around and back on itself and stuff. They're reasonably pretty.

Occasionally I draw a large steaming mug of coffee, and stare at it to try and make myself more awake in lectures. It fails.
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i draw stick people,trendy wendy, a lot of cubes and boxes, lightning bolts, wierd little squidgle things, trees, unhappy faces,cats
Sorani
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I tend to draw faces or made up superheroes and villains i.e. 'The Farmer' and 'The Cherry Popper'.
I also like to draw cubes.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)

:eek: They're awesum!! You must get really bored in lessons though :p:

I always draw the same things - sheep, flowers, hearts and spiders webs. Except around Christmas, then I branch out into trees, angels, stars and crackers.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Vixen)
:eek: They're awesum!! You must get really bored in lessons though :p:

I always draw the same things - sheep, flowers, hearts and spiders webs. Except around Christmas, then I branch out into trees, angels, stars and crackers.
That's biology for you :p:
schmetterling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I draw cartoons of vegetables. However improbable that seems.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cubes.

And song lyrics. Sometimes something topic related, like in Philosophy; Descartes playing with his wax. Speaking of which, I made loads of posters of Philosophers today and stuck them up on the wall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (49)
44.95%
Pro-humanity (60)
55.05%

Watched Threads