physio at northumbria Watch

amylou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
has anyone applied for this and not heard anything? i did last sept and i havent heard a thing, no interview, rejection letter, anything! its a blank space on my ucas track too, but i need to know soon because i need to reply to my other choices and sent off for my nhs bursary!
Yoxen
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Hi amylou,
one of the girls i go to college with applied in Jan and was given a conditional offer two weeks later.
I would ring the uni and find out whats going on...good luck
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by amylou)
has anyone applied for this and not heard anything? i did last sept and i havent heard a thing, no interview, rejection letter, anything! its a blank space on my ucas track too, but i need to know soon because i need to reply to my other choices and sent off for my nhs bursary!
if you don't want to go there you can just cancel your application to that uni, therefore leaving you free to make your final choices and apply for your bursary - but I wouldn't worry too much as a) the bursary forms for next year aren't even available yet and b) not finding out for a while won't hinder your choices at all
NorthCountryBoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I had an interview there back in february i think and got an answer within the week. Unsuccessful.
NorthCountryBoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by JackieS)
if you don't want to go there you can just cancel your application to that uni, therefore leaving you free to make your final choices and apply for your bursary - but I wouldn't worry too much as a) the bursary forms for next year aren't even available yet and b) not finding out for a while won't hinder your choices at all

Jackie how can you cancel the application? When i try to click on 'Reply to offers' it says 'You are not required to make a reply at present' i still have one more interview and i am still waiting on a decision from one uni out of the 6.
rach_ph
Report 12 years ago
Hi i have also applied to physio at northumbria, got a conditional offer but was wunderin whether to choose it as my firm choice? has any 1 else had an offer n if so do u think u will be goin there?
amylou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i think they must have forgotten about my application then...il give them a ring next week, will they be open over easter?
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NorthCountryBoy)
Jackie how can you cancel the application? When i try to click on 'Reply to offers' it says 'You are not required to make a reply at present' i still have one more interview and i am still waiting on a decision from one uni out of the 6.
phone UCAS and say you want to withdraw from that one uni.............they'l updat the site and you'll be free to make your decisions
Fynn
Report 12 years ago
i think they must have forgotten about my application then...il give them a ring next week, will they be open over easter?
I dont think they will most staff finished this week. Coventry uni starts again on the 19th so i think that applys to most uni's. try in a couple of weeks
Hannahk16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey! Thts wired my friend at 6th form has also applied for physio at horthumbria is one of them she has heard back from all of her other unis excpet for this one, nothing at all not even to say they have recieved her form, she rang them about 2 weeks ago tho and they said 'we dont gives interviews/offers out until march' but then some people on here have offers from them so they must??
shes since then still not heard anything from them, this was her top choice to go to, but shes not so sure now as there taking so long to get bak to her. she rang them agen about 3 days ago and the woman said 'the woman who deals with it is on holiday now' so...she doesnt know wen she'll hear from them.

shes not going to withdraw her application with them yet though as this may be one of her choices...but is still at bit annoying for her...??

hope you both hear from them soon (gues tho if you defo dont want northumbria as your firm or insurance place then withdraw from them but if it may be one of your tops ones keep it till you hear from them)

x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads