Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

ReputationRep:
    living in a rented london flat with a dog - a big dog.

ReputationRep:
    In a bedsit in East London, preferably Brixton, with three malnourished children, a looming debt, and a very expensive heroin addiction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    still alive

ReputationRep:
    successful author, successful leader (the world domination plan will have prevailed) with Juwel the failed revolutionary as my shoe cleaner

ReputationRep:
    living with a horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    successful author, successful leader (the world domination plan will have prevailed) with Juwel the failed revolutionary as my shoe cleaner
    Juwel may fail but there are others that will never give in. in 10 years, the chocolate mines WILL be mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    Juwel may fail but there are others that will never give in. in 10 years, the chocolate mines WILL be mine.
    Keep on dreaming

p.s i thought you promised me those choclate mines!!!! You'll never be King.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    In a bedsit in East London, preferably Brixton, with three malnourished children, a looming debt, and a very expensive heroin addiction.
    Brixton is in south London.

ReputationRep:
    Keep on dreaming

p.s i thought you promised me those choclate mines!!!! You'll never be King.
    ah, the deal was that if i was king, then i would cease contesting the chocolate mines. offer is still open...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Married, kids, no money.

Either that or attempting to get my post count up to 100,000,000 and acquire my 999th gem.
    I doubt UK-Learning would be around in 10 years time.

ReputationRep:
    ah, the deal was that if i was king, then i would cease contesting the chocolate mines. offer is still open...
    The problem is the member Gimp is putting up quite a good fight, and i like several of his ideas stragnely enough. As for the choclate mine, what ever happened to altruism? I should have control over them all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally Ill)
    Brixton is in south London.
    South East to be precise. You know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    The problem is the member Gimp is putting up quite a good fight, and i like several of his ideas stragnely enough. As for the choclate mine, what ever happened to altruism? I should have control over them all!
    thats not altruism you fiend! anyways altruism does not extend to the wonders of chocolate; all for me! im such a woman when it comes to chocolate

ReputationRep:
    thats not altruism you fiend! anyways altruism does not extend to the wonders of chocolate; all for me! im such a woman when it comes to chocolate
    You could become like Gimp - now Princess Gimp...hmm Princess Kingnik

ReputationRep:
    as a 25 year old (going on 26)

ReputationRep:
    you mean king gimp!

*flashes some leg to seduce w2s*

ReputationRep:
    You could become like Gimp - now Princess Gimp...hmm Princess Kingnik
    um, whatever floats your boat. *desperately shields eyes as Gimp reveals leg*

ReputationRep:
    Having lots of fun.

Kids and marriage can come about five years after.

ReputationRep:
    I should imagine in a mirror, or perhaps a photograph.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.