Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    I should imagine in a mirror, or perhaps a photograph.
    very good :rolleyes: i couldnt think of an amusing (well, mildly amusing) comment to peg onto the initial post, i take my hat off to you sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
    sitting on here asking what were you doing 10 years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    very good :rolleyes: i couldnt think of an amusing (well, mildly amusing) comment to peg onto the initial post, i take my hat off to you sir.
    What can I say? I'm a smart... erm, Alec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomhitchings)
    living with a horse.
    hehe, whats with all the horses? iv seen ur er 'dodgy' comments on @ least 2 threads now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    hehe, whats with all the horses? iv seen ur er 'dodgy' comments on @ least 2 threads now!
    Intimate feelings for animals are commonplace in Devon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    sitting on here asking what were you doing 10 years ago
    I would have thought you'd have become an acclaimed comedian :confused:

ReputationRep:
    In my penthouse rolling in my six-digit salary, cooking with the wife while the kids play...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    In my penthouse rolling in my six-digit salary, cooking with the wife while the kids play...
    That's hardly an exciting life, but when you're a failed revolutionary what else can you do?

On a more serious note if i don't become an acclaimed author (fingers crossed - i take back everything i said about macmillian publishers they're now my favourite people! ) then i'll probably be an eccentric English teacher

ReputationRep:
    You mean your playhouse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    That's hardly an exciting life, but when you're a failed revolutionary what else can you do?

On a more serious note if i don't become an acclaimed author (fingers crossed - i take back everything i said about macmillian publishers they're now my favourite people! ) then i'll probably be an eccentric English teacher
    Revolution schmevolution, back to reality, we're both too lazy!

Don't need excitement all the time, just fun. I'll spend my money in fun ways and retire in my mid-30s, before taking on a teaching job

I'll have been to old to teach primary school , that's the best!

ReputationRep:
    Revolution schmevolution, back to reality, we're both too lazy!

Don't need excitement all the time, just fun. I'll spend my money in fun ways and retire in my mid-30s, before taking on a teaching job

I'll have been to old to teach primary school , that's the best!
    lazy? Me? No way.

ReputationRep:
    Recovering with a very nasty hangover, trying to work out where it all went wrong with my Ex!

ReputationRep:
    married with a dog

ReputationRep:
    This time of the year? botoxed-to-a-tee in my young years which make me look like im around 16 when im in my late twenties, recovering form the Oscars in which my husband was a guest. PLying with my jewellery from Harry Winston... it's nice to dream..

But really.

Next to Richard Wilkins or taking Richard Wilkins job as entertianment reporter on Channell 9 (aust).

ReputationRep:
    In the RAF or army on a short service commission.

The business world lap up former officers.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.