This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Unconditional Offers anyone??

I have already done my A levels so I have!!

4 psychology @ birmingham yay!!
Mioniel
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Drama and English at Kent.

My word you've been active on here! Didn't you join about the same time as me? :eek:
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mioniel)

My word you've been active on here! Didn't you join about the same time as me? :eek:
I noticed she's been posting loads too :cool:
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
I noticed she's been posting loads too :cool:

a few days beofre you....
i know, i have been really bored
the problem is tho- it just becomes addictive!!!
Mrs Morris
Report 16 years ago
I love unconditional offers!

I did UCAS twice, once while doing my A levels and then again during my year out, and definitely the second time was a lot less stressful. Six unconditionals meant I got a great choice, no panics in August, and I got my accommodation forms in super-early, so I got best pick of halls! Hooray!

Congrats on your offers!
ckwan16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mrs Morris)
I love unconditional offers!

I did UCAS twice, once while doing my A levels and then again during my year out, and definitely the second time was a lot less stressful. Six unconditionals meant I got a great choice, no panics in August, and I got my accommodation forms in super-early, so I got best pick of halls! Hooray!

Congrats on your offers!
Unconditional offer to study law at University College London. Still waiting for a decision from LSE, but it's cool...
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the moment I've got two Unconditionals one from Middlesex University and another from Surrey Institute of Art & Design, I'm expecting one from London South Bank and maybe from LCP, hope so
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ckwan16)
Unconditional offer to study law at University College London. Still waiting for a decision from LSE, but it's cool...
Seems like you're in the same situation as me at the mo regarding offers. I'm coming to San Francisco in July, you guys have the best classic rock radio station ever 107.7 the bone I listen to it at work on my PC.(i'm not cooming just because of the station, ive got a three day stopover en route to oahu)
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mioniel)

im more active
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads