Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I think everyone knows someone who's chosen to fall in love with themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I think everyone knows someone who's chosen to fall in love with themselves.
    Stupidity does my head in.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit people who think theyre better than every1 else BUT ppl who use others to 'get ahead' pisses me off intently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Stupidity does my head in.
    yeees! and poor grammar, though of course on here, its accpetable. people who just dont evaluate the situation before participating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    yeees! and poor grammar, though of course on here, its accpetable. people who just dont evaluate the situation before participating.
    Spelling. Little/unintentional errors are okay - but if they're really bad...i become teacher like and find myself correcting peoples mistakes. I blame my English teacher!

ReputationRep:
    * People who don't know how to laugh at themselves and other people.
    * People who are really up themselves.
    * Those people who you get in to an argument with and you sit their shouting and screaming and they say only one word which is much more effective.
    * People who are more attractive than me or are more intelligent than me ( shouldn't be on this board then).
    * People who are boring and geeky and spend their lives studying and sucking up to teachers.
    * People who are really up other peoples arses when the person they are kissing aren't superior.
    * People who you try to talk to and they give one word answers or don't bother answering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    * People who you try to talk to and they give one word answers or don't bother answering.
    maybe theyre having a bad day and dont feel like talking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Spelling. Little/unintentional errors are okay - but if they're really bad...i become teacher like and find myself correcting peoples mistakes. I blame my English teacher!
    lol, i blame my dad, he bullies my mum so much about it! but then she bullies him so... its a viscious circle. oh, and americanized grammar like putting a question mark when it isnt a bloody question also pisses me off. i know it's a cruel generalisation but actually i find most americans annoying, down only to their unconditional relentless patriotism and misplaced pride. rant over.

ReputationRep:
    * Those people who you get in to an argument with and you sit their shouting and screaming and they say only one word which is much more effective.
    * People who are more attractive than me or are more intelligent than me ( shouldn't be on this board then).
    * People who are boring and geeky and spend their lives studying and sucking up to teachers.
    * People who are really up other peoples arses when the person they are kissing aren't superior.
    Yes I agree.

BTW: with mjg there is an exception though! (in answer to your 2nd to last point)

ReputationRep:
    lol, i blame my dad, he bullies my mum so much about it! but then she bullies him so... its a viscious circle. oh, and americanized grammar like putting a question mark when it isnt a bloody question also pisses me off. i know it's a cruel generalisation but actually i find most americans annoying, down only to their unconditional relentless patriotism and misplaced pride. rant over.

:eek: My father is American

ReputationRep:
    oh come now, do such people exist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    maybe theyre having a bad day and dont feel like talking?
    Well then they should say or give a smile to show they aren't moody.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do the same, although when I correct people's use of grammar and spelling they get annoyed, instead of saying thankyou for improving the quality of their work.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: My father is American
    im sure he isnt the kind of american i despise. again, sorry for the generalisation, 'american' is just a good word to collect and tag these people. im sure your father is a very nice man, having brought you up.

ReputationRep:
    americanized grammar
    That's almost very ironic :P

not a fan of people who're overly serious or arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Yes I agree.

BTW: with mjg there is an exception though! (in answer to your 2nd to last point)
    Why does he like you so much?

ReputationRep:
    im sure he isnt the kind of american i despise. again, sorry for the generalisation, 'american' is just a good word to collect and tag these people. im sure your father is a very nice man, having brought you up.
    gives Kingnik a gold star

ReputationRep:
    Why does he like you so much?
    I iz his dawg! REPECT!

ReputationRep:
    very well said but you forgot **** stirrers.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance

People who take themselves too seriously

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.