Turn on thread page Beta

What quality in people annoys you the most? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    That's almost very ironic :P

not a fan of people who're overly serious or arrogant.
    due to the 'z'? yeh, i wondered if that would be commented upon. you're good kid, you're real good, but as long as im around, you'll always be second best, see?

ReputationRep:
    * People who don't know how to laugh at themselves and other people.
    * People who are really up themselves.
    * Those people who you get in to an argument with and you sit their shouting and screaming and they say only one word which is much more effective.
    * People who are more attractive than me or are more intelligent than me ( shouldn't be on this board then).
    * People who are boring and geeky and spend their lives studying and sucking up to teachers.
    * People who are really up other peoples arses when the person they are kissing aren't superior.
    * People who you try to talk to and they give one word answers or don't bother answering.

I agree with every single one.

Lucky you don't have

*People who agree with everything you have to say

Also I despise petty/*****y people. You either feel compelled to join their *****ing club and end up feeling really guilty afterwards, or refrain from talking and feel like a complete outsider. Whyy can't people just be nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    That's almost very ironic :P
    I think that was done on purpose though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    oh come now, do such people exist?
    LOL, we all hate people who are better than ourselves...

although thankfully you don't see a person who is rich clever, pretty and has good personality that often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    very well said but you forgot **** stirrers.
    That's true, that can go on the list then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    LOL, we all hate people who are better than ourselves...

although thankfully you don't see a person who is rich clever, pretty and has good personality that often.
    just me then guess im an enemy of the arrogance haters on this thread then! just kidding, i aint so special. is it just me or did you just get another rep gem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    * People who don't know how to laugh at themselves and other people.
    * People who are really up themselves.
    * Those people who you get in to an argument with and you sit their shouting and screaming and they say only one word which is much more effective.
    * People who are more attractive than me or are more intelligent than me ( shouldn't be on this board then).
    * People who are boring and geeky and spend their lives studying and sucking up to teachers.
    * People who are really up other peoples arses when the person they are kissing aren't superior.
    * People who you try to talk to and they give one word answers or don't bother answering.

I agree with every single one.

Lucky you don't have

*People who agree with everything you have to say

Also I despise petty/*****y people. You either feel compelled to join their *****ing club and end up feeling really guilty afterwards, or refrain from talking and feel like a complete outsider. Whyy can't people just be nice?
    LOL I like people who agree with what I say But when it's everything it's really annoying.

I know what you mean about *****y folk but people just aren't nice

ReputationRep:
    i hate selfish people

ReputationRep:
    Oh and people who point at their watches when they ask you for the time.

Would they point at their crotches if they were to ask you where the toilets were?

I think not.

ReputationRep:
    just me then guess im an enemy of the arrogance haters on this thread then! just kidding, i aint so special. is it just me or did you just get another rep gem?
    No I didn't get another gem, I've got 38 points to make up because newbies like to neg rep me a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and people who point at their watches when they ask you for the time.

Would they point at their crotches if they were to ask you where the toilets were?

I think not.
    LOL I like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    No I didn't get another gem, I've got 38 points to make up because newbies like to neg rep me a lot.
    obviously they dont appreciate your educated insights. well if they're newbies they cant do too much damage can they. remind me later and you can have my contribution of rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i hate selfish people
    aha, a fellow altruist. yeh, if everyone gave as good as they expected to recieve the world would be a far better place.

ReputationRep:
    obviously they dont appreciate your educated insights. well if they're newbies they cant do too much damage can they. remind me later and you can have my contribution of rep.
    Oh you are so nice! Remind me later and you can have a contribution of my rep

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I think everyone knows someone who's chosen to fall in love with themselves.
    Doesn't a quality only apply to good points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Doesn't a quality only apply to good points?
    Not to my knowledge, it can refer to any trait or characteristic with positive or negative connotations.

May I now add nit-pickers to my list?

Just kidding

ReputationRep:
    aha, a fellow altruist. yeh, if everyone gave as good as they expected to recieve the world would be a far better place.
    If only....but then again, aren't all of us alittle selfish at times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hi everi1!)
    If only....but then again, aren't all of us alittle selfish at times?
    yes of course, but i reckon glitter means the kind of person who just doesnt make an effort to be selfless, even if you do. they are the worst kind of people.

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I think everyone knows someone who's chosen to fall in love with themselves.
    i feel exacatly the same as you, there are a few people like that in my school. and they just annoy me so much.

ReputationRep:
    yes of course, but i reckon glitter means the kind of person who just doesnt make an effort to be selfless, even if you do. they are the worst kind of people.
    So selfishness does not mean acting in one's rational self-interest?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.