Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Not to my knowledge, it can refer to any trait or characteristic with positive or negative connotations.

May I now add nit-pickers to my list?

Just kidding
    Yeah nit-picking does annoy me a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Yeah nit-picking does annoy me a bit
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I think everyone knows someone who's chosen to fall in love with themselves.
    I find most people bearable despite the fact i don't quite like them Everyone has flaws.

ReputationRep:
    So selfishness does not mean acting in one's rational self-interest?
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I find most people bearable despite the fact i don't quite like them Everyone has flaws.
    except for you o queen

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by bono
    Stupidity does my head in.

People who don't understand when you're being sarcastic about something really get on my nerves!

I don't like people who aim their sarcasm at you on a regular basis however, that stinks.

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be rude people, or people who think they're better than everyone else.

Don't even know where to start.... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    something taht really gets on my nerves; when people talk about something they know nothing about like they know everything to know about it

(hm - hope you followed that! there should be a few more commas in there probably).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    except for you o queen
    Well of course

ReputationRep:
    i hate girls who look at u like dirt just because u aint got pefect hair or whatever.

oh and thread starter - im sure thinkin ur better than everyone else isnt a quality at all!! oxymoron! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i hate girls who look at u like dirt just because u aint got pefect hair or whatever.

The types of girls with perfectly manicured nails, bleached blonde hair, fake tan all over, bright pink thongs poking out the back and carrying designer bags ALWAYS seem to be ultra-irritating to be with.

oh and thread starter - im sure thinkin ur better than everyone else isnt a quality at all!! oxymoron! hehe
    No that's true, I can quite happily point out my faults as well as everyone else's!

I'm unsure whether it is an actual fault to notice and dislike the bad in other people or simply an observation.

I hate this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    No that's true, I can quite happily point out my faults as well as everyone else's!

I'm unsure whether it is an actual fault to notice and dislike the bad in other people or simply an observation.

I hate this sort of thing.
    same here. well its so bloomin obvious to so many bloomin people i was say its a bloomin fault bloomin eck!!

ReputationRep:
    same here. well its so bloomin obvious to so many bloomin people i was say its a bloomin fault bloomin eck!!
    Lol I think ^^^^ sums up everything quite nicely!!

:confused:

But then again what's new. Ahh that's one of my major faults, not being able to get my head around complicated theories.

Or express them clearly when I do get my head around them.

RIGHT I need a break, digestive biscuits here I come!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I think ^^^^ sums up everything quite nicely!!

But then again what's new. Ahh that's one of my major faults, not being able to get my head around complicated theories.

Or express them clearly when I do get my head around them.

RIGHT I need a break, digestive biscuits here I come!!
    with chocolate chips in!

ReputationRep:
    Self-righteousness really pisses me off.

Correcting grammar isn't so bad, but correcting perfectly correct grammar really bugs me. Does anyone, apart from danithestudent, think that "James's books" is grammatically incorrect?

ReputationRep:
    with chocolate chips in!
    My life is complete

ReputationRep:
    Really, really friendly people piss me off immensely. You know, the ones you meet at a party or something, and their just like, "Hi! My name's *****. What's your's? How do you know *****? Wow we have got so much in common! We should meet up some time!" They don't let you get a word in edgeways, and instantly assume you like them when you just want them to piss off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    Self-righteousness really pisses me off.

Correcting grammar isn't so bad, but correcting perfectly correct grammar really bugs me. Does anyone, apart from danithestudent, think that "James's books" is grammatically incorrect?
    nooo, you can either put "James's book" or "James' book" I believe that both are acceptable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    nooo, you can either put "James's book" or "James' book" I believe that both are acceptable
    I know they are both acceptable! Read what I wrote again; I said that it pisses me off when people attempt to correct grammar that is perfectly acceptable.

ReputationRep:

ppl who continuosly ask to borrow money then dont even think about giving it back. its hard to say no when they no uve got it.

OH YEAH and ppl who get £30 a week EMA and say its not enough or spend it on beer. i get none

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.