The I'm revising and I'm stressed thread! Watch

beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I guess there are plenty of people in this situation now as we head for exam central....I was just wondering how people deal with the feeling that all this revising still makes you feel like your getting nowhere...
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Go and look at some old work and disparage its inferiority, or think what you didn't know before you started.
smiley :)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Think of the As.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by smiley :))
Think of the As.
That kinda makes things worse :p:
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
Yeah especially when they're pretty unlikely! I'm actually at the point where its like I don't care what grade it is as long as its a pass!!
brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm... I'm in the same situation. It's been my Easter hols this week and I'm bloody exhausted :mad: damn ****ing GCSES
smartangel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have the same feeling!! and it sucks...just make sure no matter what , you dont give up and keep trying...
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)
Hmmm... I'm in the same situation. It's been my Easter hols this week and I'm bloody exhausted :mad: damn ****ing GCSES
GCSEs are nothing mate, you just wait for A levels!!!!!
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by loser88)
Yup! And then you'll know what stressed really means!
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by beach_surf_babe)
Yup! And then you'll know what stressed really means!
I've taken my GCSE situation to heart, and I'm really gonna prepare for A levels. Like revise throughout the year and stuff, not leave it all till two weeks before the exams. *he says this but will he do it*
Amlea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
a levels STRESS u out!!!
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Amlea)
a levels STRESS u out!!!
innit!!11
smiley :)
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:ditto:
Gio
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A levels are nothing mate, you just wait for uni exams!!!!!

seriously, there aren't just revisions, on top on those, lab reports, worksheets to hand in...
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Gio)

seriously, there aren't just revisions, on top on those, lab reports, worksheets to hand in...

Fair point and duly noted....poor sod!!!! good luck with it all- everyone else too!
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gio)

Maybe I'll get out while I can then and not go to uni.....
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm actually mid breakdown, I've been so stressed I got to the point where I've got so much to do, I don't know where to start, so just do nothing. So I had a total day off today, didnt go to school, did no work, got some excercise, tidyied my room, and chilled. Hopefully I can start tommorow afresh. Good luck everybody! x
BlueRoses
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm stressed about the fact i'm NOT stressed, if you get me. I think I know it all, and have a lovely image of me sitting in the exam hall having a panic attack. I really should go and revise now, but I just cannot be bothered. ARGH :eek:
~NC~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Revision :s: Havent actually started that one yet :s: I need to though, i just have too much homework, but with exams starting in a month or so, ack :s: My main problem is lack of motivation, and too many distractions :hmmm:
Mush
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well i'm not exactly stressed...but basically my whether or not i get into uni this year is riding on my exam results! And the fact that i've been told that i'm not allowed back to school(because i've been over cocky and over absent a lot) for a 6th year means that if i don't get into uni, and also that it's too late to apply for college... then i'll spend the next year in some dead end job...meaning it'll be 2 years before i can get into uni...and meaning that by the time i leave uni i'll be past the maximum age for doing what i dream of doing:O....so that's my situation, beat that:P
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads