Turn on thread page Beta

Girls like guys that pretend to be not interested... watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with being ugly :eek: yes there is Im not handsome and im not ugly but if your born with nerdy features or slim or fat then :rolleyes: society is a little cruel.

men have to be 6ft well built with muscles and TAN or FAKE TAN whatever.

and woman blond petite 5ft7 tanned or FAKED TANNED And caped in make up.

if your not either this then mon dieu :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_cambs)
    Nothing wrong with being ugly :eek: yes there is Im not handsome and im not ugly but if your born with nerdy features or slim or fat then :rolleyes: society is a little cruel.

men have to be 6ft well built with muscles and TAN or FAKE TAN whatever.

and woman blond petite 5ft7 tanned or FAKED TANNED And caped in make up.

if your not either this then mon dieu :rolleyes:

eeek!!!! 5 ft 7 is petite????? im nearly 5ft4 (sounds better than 5ft3!!!!) what does that make me!!!!!!???!!! midget gnome girl!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi emma Your not short for a lady thats a good height. I blame advertising for how they portray the idea of the perfect body, in truth no one has a perfect body. well i know i dont

ReputationRep:
    actually what's the official limit for being a dwarf 5 feet?

ReputationRep:
    I like girls who show a little bit of interest but then show disinterest, but on purpose, so you have to chase them, yet you both still know youre both interested, and you both know the other one knows you're both interested......basically, a girl who teases you, but in a nice way.

My girlfriend's 6 foot 5, and it doesn't bother me, although in an ideal world I'd like her a bit taller, there's something really attractive about tall girls in my opinion, not too tall mind, just bigger than average.

And not through the use of high heels either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    My girlfriend's 6 foot 5, and it doesn't bother me, although in an ideal world I'd like her a bit taller, there's something really attractive about tall girls in my opinion, not too tall mind, just bigger than average.

And not through the use of high heels either!
    :eek: How tall are you then?????

G

ReputationRep:
    Ermm.......oops?

I meant 5 foot 5. Incidentally, is that expressed as 5" 5' or 5' 5" - I always get it the wrong way round.

I'm 6 foot exactly, which is nice. Not too tall, but slightly above average.

ReputationRep:
    Ermm.......oops?

I meant 5 foot 5. Incidentally, is that expressed as 5" 5' or 5' 5" - I always get it the wrong way round.

I'm 6 foot exactly, which is nice. Not too tall, but slightly above average.
    Sweet jesus!!! Lol!! I got worried there..6 ft 5 and you'd like her to be taller?? How much taller could she get?!??!!

G

ReputationRep:
    I work with a girl who's 6ft 3 :eek:

Any girl bigger than me is just scary. I couldn't handle that, never mind 6 ft 5! Blimey, that would be intimidating. 6ft 5 AND breasts.

ReputationRep:
    So you don't like the sound of, say, a wee redhead about 4' 10" and about a size 22?

Sounds better to a wee 5' 9" Irishman :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    6ft 5 AND breasts.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me..i can't see me going out with any girl taller than me....i'd feel really uncomfortable methinks

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I don't like the incredibly arrogant ones either, but then they don't like me, so we're even!
    Is that not a tad overgeneralised?

Why would they not like you?

Ah well... At least we all know that you love Clare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    So you don't like the sound of, say, a wee redhead about 4' 10" and about a size 22?

Sounds better to a wee 5' 9" Irishman :rolleyes:

I'll take that as a "no" then..! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    This is an interesting point of contention.

I can't decide whether it's true or not. It certainly seems to apply to quite a few girls (or at least ones i've known) but not all.

I think girls see the nice guys as being too needy and whiny:
    - why don't you talk to me, I give you everything?
    - why don't you go home with me instead of the jerk?
    - why do you talk to other guys when you have me?

Plain and simple, girls want confidence. They want to feel secure. They don't want someone constantly questioning them. They also want someone who is exciting that won't bore them to death. How entertaining is it to have someone that constantly kisses your ass and has no differing opinion.

cliffnotes: nice guys don't finish last, whiny boys do.

Comments?

wHOA! I Absolutely agree with you.......
    to be honest, the girl i used to like alot and wanted to be friends with, i just gave her a lil attitude of mine..

at first i made her best friend a friend of mine and then i pretended that i didnt notice the way she looked at me and they way she was jealous when i was hanging out with her best friend...... but her friend and i were just good friends and i told her friend that i wanted to be close to her....

so one day she comes to me in a rage and asks me "Whats the matter with you? why do you pretend that i am not around you when i actually am? why do you never talk to me whem i am the only person left in the class? why do you never ask me out when every other guy dies to date me?"

lol....
    from that day, she is my closest friend ever...
    lol.......

and she revealed she always had a crush on me...

:cool:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma18)
    eeek!!!! 5 ft 7 is petite????? im nearly 5ft4 (sounds better than 5ft3!!!!) what does that make me!!!!!!???!!! midget gnome girl!!!!!!
    Dont worry about it, what you lack in height you make up for in looks

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.