Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya, im doing the potato coursework 2, any tips? e.g. what conc. to use ?thanx luv annie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie1)
    Heya, im doing the potato coursework 2, any tips? e.g. what conc. to use ?thanx luv annie
    Is that on osmosis? You'll have to be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is, iv just started it. Make sure you have plenty of things to discuss in P (Planning), you should be doing O, A and E (Observation - results, Anaylsis - what you found out, Evaluation - What you could improve). I can't really tell you what to do cause thats against rules and im a goody goody, but ask if you need any help on any parts I will

Concentration - Make sure you go up in eqaul steps otherwise your graph could end up wrong, my school is doing every 0.2M up to 1. You need at least 5 results bcause 3 could b too low if 2 are anamalous

ReputationRep:
    Constructing a poll isn't going to really help you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie1)
    great poll

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.