This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lokolo)
hellooooo, I need to do a project for my electronics but I h ave not a clue what to do!! I was thinking of a radio alrm clock but I dnt have a clu how to do this, any1 no? otherwise any ideas??
:eek: never knew there was gcse electronics? how come your school does it?
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
oh calm down i dont think it was intented to insult u or ur school. 2 b fair i wudnt even bother standin up 4 my school anymore, its more like prison camp!
Yeah, but it seems a bit out of order she rubbing it in my face that her daddys pays for her education. Therefore its miles better!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
I would have that electronics was one of the most repsect GCSEs. It wa s certainly harder than all my other GCSEs and all my GCSEs were in traditional 'hardcore' subjects.
Lokolo
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my school is a design collage, posh. we have to do engineering, electronics, gfx or electronics
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
my school does it, and has done for the last 3 years lol

Yeah, but it seems a bit out of order she rubbing it in my face that her daddys pays for her education. Therefore its miles better!

(Original post by custard)
not startin an arguement or anythin but im sure s/he never mentioned the words 'dad pays for it' or sat there writing about how much better is' s/he only started the fact s/he was a grammar school... whats gone wrong here? :confused:
Lokolo
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i dnt boast that i got a grammar school, i think its a lot easier than mst skls to b quite honest. i get brill grades doin f all
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lokolo)
i dnt boast that i got a grammar school, i think its a lot easier than mst skls to b quite honest. i get brill grades doin f all
mmm lucky for some then eh :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (169)
24.82%
Better than expected (141)
20.7%
Worse than expected (371)
54.48%

Watched Threads