which is most attractive (soz this is the thread i meant)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mad kuri)
how unpredictable is that?! :rolleyes:
huh???
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how predictable! why is it the guys always go for blondes with blue eyes?
Genetics.....im blonde hair blue eyes....its just attraction!!
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
[SIZE=2]
Huh??? :confused:
robo
Report 16 years ago
robo back hi
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Huh??? :confused:
My computer is messed up.....i got the advanced settings and when i try to enlarge it.....its gets deleted and im stuck we a stupid [size=2 ].....sorry![
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Genetics.....im blonde hair blue eyes....its just attraction!!
oh ok
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by robo)
robo back hi
hi.
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how predictable! why is it the guys always go for blondes with blue eyes?
I read that blonde hair is an indicator of high oestrogen levels, thus high fertility, and that's why guys like blondes. I guess this begs the question does oestrogen cause blonde hair, and how come there are brunettes and redheads with high fertility....
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Minta)
I read that blonde hair is an indicator of high oestrogen levels, thus high fertility, and that's why guys like blondes. I guess this begs the question does oestrogen cause blonde hair, and how come there are brunettes and redheads with high fertility....
but i thought guys would naturally go for those with a low fertility?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but i thought guys would naturally go for those with a low fertility?
nope = our biological side dictates what we find attractive - women who look healthy are most fertile therefore we are attracted to that = breasts/bum - signs of fertility = healthy looking etc.

By the way - your name ... is there a meaning?
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
nope = our biological side dictates what we find attractive - women who look healthy are most fertile therefore we are attracted to that = breasts/bum - signs of fertility = healthy looking etc.

By the way - your name ... is there a meaning?
just mad girl. im not mad in the sense that im mentally disturbed, more that i can be a bit wild sometimes. (but not too wild )
vertago
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wahey im glad my blonde hair has a biological purpose!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The reason men go for blonds hair/blue eyes is because its easiest to tell if they are healthy. Due to the recessive nature of both genes they are "pure" as it were, and unlike brunettes who generally have a darker complexion blondes will look ill if they are, they can't disguise it due to paler skin.

Its all about how healthy early man wanted his offsrping to be, simple as that I'm afraid lol...
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
The reason men go for blonds hair/blue eyes is because its easiest to tell if they are healthy. Due to the recessive nature of both genes they are "pure" as it were, and unlike brunettes who generally have a darker complexion blondes will look ill if they are, they can't disguise it due to paler skin.

Its all about how healthy early man wanted his offsrping to be, simple as that I'm afraid lol...
what about people who have a fetish for fat ugly people; i think you guys are trying to be too clever for your own good
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If only there was demand for guys with grey eyes, dark hair, poor sense of humour, the ability to break things at the mearest grasp and the inability to function in social situations, then I'd be fine. Never mind eh?
mad kuri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
If only there was demand for guys with grey eyes, dark hair, poor sense of humour, the ability to break things at the mearest grasp and the inability to function in social situations, then I'd be fine. Never mind eh?
i'll take the first 2 but the rest you'll have to keep.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'll take the first 2 but the rest you'll have to keep.
I'll throw in the sense of humour free. Actually, I can find any combination can be right on the right person. (is it just me or does that sound like it was said by someone who hasn't had a girlfriend for a while (even though it's true)? ) Then again, I find that there is a fairly large line between someone being physically attractive and attractive as a whole (personality is important, as limited conversation is uncomfortable and compatability with me is kinda rare).
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)

Isn't it also because blonde is associated with youth (and therefore fertility)? That's rather frightening actually...

I was very very very blonde as a child and then it went to this weird mousy colour (which was kind-of gingery anyway) so now I dye it red.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)

I was very very very blonde as a child and then it went to this weird mousy colour (which was kind-of gingery anyway) so now I dye it red.
me too, my boyf has seen me with brown, blond, mouse (my natural) and red hair, and he says I look best with gingery hair.

(Original post by Pimp)
what about people who have a fetish for fat ugly people; i think you guys are trying to be too clever for your own good
each to their own
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im well confused by this thread...
i like dark haired guys with dark eyes...
its no big deal just a preference
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (232)
39.19%
Take autumn exams (177)
29.9%
Look for a job (20)
3.38%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.89%
Take a year out (105)
17.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (35)
5.91%

Watched Threads