which is most attractive (soz this is the thread i meant)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ahh, thats right,

i was gonna say that i hate dark eyes. i think they look dead, you know? like nothing's going on in them. with light/bright eyes you can see more clearly what they look like - i.e nice!

Adski
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still waiting........ :confused:
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Lucky I have lovely eyes
Aren't you very modest! I won't make challenge the above comment since I don't know whether you actually do or don't. Most people have beautiful eyes - (except Justin Timberlake - what frightful eyes!).
kissit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Lucky I have lovely eyes

If you are attracted to someone without really seeing their eyes closely (possible!) you're not going to change your mind when you find out they have blue eyes when you think you only like green

I think anyway.
Yeah but...there is a rather big difference between blue and brown eyes. I agree that if you are attracted then so be it, but i have personally not been attracted to any bloke with blue eyes...or any bloke with blonde hair.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Aren't you very modest! I won't make challenge the above comment since I don't know whether you actually do or don't. Most people have beautiful eyes - (except Justin Timberlake - what frightful eyes!).
Yes! Very modest usually .

Well mine aren't really very nice they're just rare(ish). Three colours
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

If you are attracted to someone without really seeing their eyes closely (possible!) you're not going to change your mind when you find out they have blue eyes when you think you only like green

I think anyway.
But eyes are very important to me! I usually notice the person eyes first I don't mind if they're green/blue/brown/or pink (actually i'm only kidding about the latter - I mind v. much). What are the three colours?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
But eyes are very important to me! I usually notice the person eyes first I don't mind if they're green/blue/brown/or pink (actually i'm only kidding about the latter - I mind v. much). What are the three colours?
orangeybrown -> green -> grey/blue (starting from the middle)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (94)
53.71%
No they should not (61)
34.86%
Abstain (20)
11.43%

Watched Threads