The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ahh, thats right,

i was gonna say that i hate dark eyes. i think they look dead, you know? like nothing's going on in them. with light/bright eyes you can see more clearly what they look like - i.e nice!

:smile:
Reply 101
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still waiting........ :confused:
Gimp
Lucky I have lovely eyes :tongue:

Aren't you very modest! :smile: I won't make challenge the above comment since I don't know whether you actually do or don't. Most people have beautiful eyes - (except Justin Timberlake - what frightful eyes!).
Reply 103
Gimp
Lucky I have lovely eyes :tongue:

If you are attracted to someone without really seeing their eyes closely (possible!) you're not going to change your mind when you find out they have blue eyes when you think you only like green :tongue:

I think anyway.

Yeah but...there is a rather big difference between blue and brown eyes. I agree that if you are attracted then so be it, but i have personally not been attracted to any bloke with blue eyes...or any bloke with blonde hair.
Reply 104
waiting2smile
Aren't you very modest! :smile: I won't make challenge the above comment since I don't know whether you actually do or don't. Most people have beautiful eyes - (except Justin Timberlake - what frightful eyes!).

Yes! Very modest :wink: usually :tongue:.

Well mine aren't really very nice they're just rare(ish). Three colours :tongue:
Gimp

If you are attracted to someone without really seeing their eyes closely (possible!) you're not going to change your mind when you find out they have blue eyes when you think you only like green :tongue:

I think anyway.

But eyes are very important to me! I usually notice the person eyes first :tongue: I don't mind if they're green/blue/brown/or pink (actually i'm only kidding about the latter - I mind v. much). :tongue: :tongue: What are the three colours?
Reply 106
waiting2smile
But eyes are very important to me! I usually notice the person eyes first :tongue: I don't mind if they're green/blue/brown/or pink (actually i'm only kidding about the latter - I mind v. much). :tongue: :tongue: What are the three colours?

orangeybrown -> green -> grey/blue (starting from the middle)

Latest

Trending

Trending