Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyreid)
    nottingham has a lack lustler social life

newcastle,liverpool,leeds and manchester are all examples of much better clubs

thw works on non student nights is just scallies who want a fight,same with ocean,very rough on non student nights,also same with media

the best nottingham club is mode on a tuesday where some fit girls are

but in midweek nottinghams dead,trust me

they also have these scallie bars/clubs like flares which are filled with middle ages bald blokes
    Oh for fuc* sake not you again.
    The question was, UCL or Notts. So fuc* leeds and manchester.
    I'm sick of you're crap, you didn't get into notts..so what you're in the same boat as many people.
    So stop trying to give nottingham a bad name. Most people who go to notts have academic reponsibilities high on their priorities list, not drugs and alchohol you village loser. Who cares whats happening mid week, by your second year it wouldn't concern you because you 'should' be engaged totally in academic activity.
    Thats how i know you deserved not to get in, your life is messed up man, fix it.
    You may get your arse kicke din a nottingham club, thats a risk many are willing to take, a bit like the risk of living in London.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: chill out guys just a forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    Oh for fuc* sake not you again.
    The question was, UCL or Notts. So fuc* leeds and manchester.
    I'm sick of you're crap, you didn't get into notts..so what you're in the same boat as many people.
    So stop trying to give nottingham a bad name. Most people who go to notts have academic reponsibilities high on their priorities list, not drugs and alchohol you village loser. Who cares whats happening mid week, by your second year it wouldn't concern you because you 'should' be engaged totally in academic activity.
    Thats how i know you deserved not to get in, your life is messed up man, fix it.
    You may get your arse kicke din a nottingham club, thats a risk many are willing to take, a bit like the risk of living in London.

^^^^lol the truth certainly affected him
    ps im already at nottingham lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyreid)
    ^^^^lol the truth certainly affected him
    ps im already at nottingham lol
    So you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    So you said.
    What about the reputation of nottingham... is UCl that much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big P)
    What about the rock and scenes. i no london is amazing for that. what about Nott.? Cheers!
    Nottingham has Rock City. They have a lot of rock/indie club nights with local live bands as well as famous bands like NOFX, Lost Prophets, Jet, etc.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.