This discussion is closed.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
If the LogItLab programme is being used for recording the SHM of a mass-spring system using a motion sensor, are there any other settings apart from degrees, and if not
1-where would be the best position in degrees to release the spring from?
2- How many cm s would you pull the spring apart? (ie. would 4cm be sufficient?)
zazy
Rep:
?
(Original post by zazy)
If the LogItLab programme is being used for recording the SHM of a mass-spring system using a motion sensor, are there any other settings apart from degrees, and if not
1-where would be the best position in degrees to release the spring from?
2- How many cm s would you pull the spring apart? (ie. would 4cm be sufficient?)
No clues??????
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't understand how you measure the position of a mass-spring system in degrees; surely you just measure the position below the equilibrium position?
zazy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nylex)
I don't understand how you measure the position of a mass-spring system in degrees; surely you just measure the position below the equilibrium position?
I don't quite get it myself. I wa sexpecting it to be in mms or cms but when i saw degrees it came across as a shock!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (147)
24.75%
Better than expected (129)
21.72%
Worse than expected (318)
53.54%

Watched Threads