How to apply for a 16-18 Oyster Card?

Watch
Hi, How are you ?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi guys, I need to get a 16-18 oyster card but I don't know which part of the TFL website I an able to apply online for. So I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to post the link to the application which allows me to apply for a 16-18 free oyster card. Note; I do live in London and am in full time education.

Thanks everyone =).
HiImArt
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im not sure if you can do it online because you need to get your school to stamp it. You can get the form at any post officr though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hi, How are you ?)
Hi guys, I need to get a 16-18 oyster card but I don't know which part of the TFL website I an able to apply online for. So I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to post the link to the application which allows me to apply for a 16-18 free oyster card. Note; I do live in London and am in full time education.

Thanks everyone =).
didnt realise you can apply online now
clumsybear
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hi, How are you ?)

Thanks everyone =).

You can pick up a form from a post office and get it stamped by your school/ college.

Or through here:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14308.aspx
Hi, How are you ?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thanks for all your help guys. I managed to get my hands on a forum from the post office =)
taslema begum
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Looking for 18+woistercard application
cheers~
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HiImArt)
Im not sure if you can do it online because you need to get your school to stamp it. You can get the form at any post officr though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank youuu!
seemabkakar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I could not find the application form, if you could help me in that it will be appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads