Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have already decided to do Classics at A-Level but I also want to take History. But aren't they both the same kind of subjects. I have been predicted an A*/A at GCSE for them.
    I don't really want to do any of these at uni. I want to go into business or do something in ICT. I am taking Business Studies and ICT.
    Should I take History and/or Classics just for the sake of getting good grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy)
    I have already decided to do Classics at A-Level but I also want to take History. But aren't they both the same kind of subjects. I have been predicted an A*/A at GCSE for them.
    I don't really want to do any of these at uni. I want to go into business or do something in ICT. I am taking Business Studies and ICT.
    Should I take History and/or Classics just for the sake of getting good grades?
    only do it if you enjoy it. if you enjoy it you wil be more likely to get good grades, as As and A2 esp are a jump up from GCSE. 5 hours a week per subject is alot if you find it boring

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.