The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If you wanted to put it in that context you shoud have repeated the sentence, putting in bold what you wanted to correct. As it is, you started a sentence without a capital letter.
Reply 41
:grr:

Nitpicker!

:nuts:
Reply 42
Okay, I suck at all things that involve actual attention to detail. Like spelling Write Right :biggrin:

Should I post my manifesto here or send to it to the SG??
Reply 43
Send it to the SG and He'll put it in the poll thread when it opens, is the usual procedure I think.
Reply 44
Exactly what I was going to say.
Reply 45
Thanks, I've only outlined a few points. Why I should be elected, my plans regarding the international relations of france and my hopes that the current internal affairs that are oh-so public do not effect the postion of France in the United Nations and in our relations with our friends and neighbours, and to all countries world widelly it will do.
Reply 46
Sounds good, good luck!
Reply 47
Just what's needed in the manifesto :smile:
Reply 48
Good, because as you most prob know, in my six months in MUN, I've sucked at giving any kind of official and normal speech or text or whatever.:biggrin:
Reply 49
Well you should see my Chinese rep eelction-manifesto-thing:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3847844&postcount=15

:biggrin:
Reply 50
Luffly Nightowl, you certainly zip straight to the point :biggrin:
Reply 51
Vote Wilson - Because I understand France, even more than candidate UnaChance. :top:
Reply 52
ElWilson
Vote Wilson - Because I understand France, even more than candidate UnaChance. :top:

México would like to know how you know that you understand France more.
Reply 53
All will be explained in the statement I will publish tomorrow.

Also, I take a rough guess as my competition is of a Year 8, 13 year old.
Reply 54
You clearly have the linguistic skills of T.S. Eliot :p:

And insulting an opponent is not the way to get elected round here
Reply 55
ElWilson
All will be explained in the statement I will publish tomorrow.

Also, I take a rough guess as my competition is of a Year 8, 13 year old.

It should prudent to point out that an age gap of around 5 years hardly makes you the more qualified option. For all you know she may have researched France and French politics very thoroughly.
Reply 56
I do not question her knowledge - I simply feel mine maybe somewhat more superior to hers.[arogant]
Reply 57
ElWilson
I do not question her knowledge - I simply feel mine maybe somewhat more superior to hers.[arogant]
Well we haven't really seen any evidence to prove this yet.
Reply 58
As I am Greece representitive and not France representitive. How else would it be possible to prove my French affairs knowledge?
Reply 59
How do you know that yours is superior to hers then, since she is representative of Brazil?

Latest

Trending

Trending