Turn on thread page Beta

My grades are they good? watch

(Original post by ~Sam~)
    A lot of people on here seem to think that getting B's is a failure. IT'S NOT!
    the ones that think that are the nerdy/geeky people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    A lot of people on here seem to think that getting B's is a failure. IT'S NOT!
    I didn't get all A grades in my GCSEs - and my teachers and some others were quite dissapointed percieving B grade as not good enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I didn't get all A grades in my GCSEs - and my teachers and some others were quite dissapointed percieving B grade as not good enough!
    lol yea its stupid, one or two bs cant hurt, half a b in my case

ReputationRep:
    I only got one grade higher than a B (maths A*).
    I got 4B's and 5C's.
    And my school didn't care either way though to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    out of interest, would you/admissions tutor at unis rather have 3a*7as1b or 3a*7as2b or just 3a*7as? im just wondering because i might take italian gcse, and i know i wont get an a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    out of interest, would you/admissions tutor at unis rather have 3a*7as1b or 3a*7as2b or just 3a*7as? im just wondering because i might take italian gcse, and i know i wont get an a
    Wouldn't matter I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Wouldn't matter I think.
    yea im positive that it wont matter, but im feeling taking a few gcses just for abit of a challenge u no, but just dunno whether bs would look rather **** since ive already all these as and a*

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.