Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Need a a new phone!!!! Watch

• View Poll Results: What phone shall I get??
    Iphone 4s
    17.39%
    Samsung galaxy S3
    56.52%
    Blackberry 9900
    8.70%
    HTC latest
    17.39%

ReputationRep:
    I want to get a phone on pay as you go.

I have budget of £300-£400

Any advice into the best possible option.

ReputationRep:
    any of them except a blackberry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callumhamby)
    any of them except a blackberry
    Is the blackberry 9900 that bad?

My order of rank would be: Iphone, Samsung gs, HTC, ... (blackberry wouldn't even make it to my list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momomo123)
    Is the blackberry 9900 that bad?
    well yes in comparison to any of the others, its just blackberrys are a dying platform, you will buy it and it will be outdated the minute you walk out the shop with it.

I know a lot of people will hate on the Iphone but at the end of the day its a decent phone that does its job, its very much a phone for the average consumer.

Personally I use a HTC one X which i am very pleased with.

I would suggest going to a phone shop and trying out those 3 phones, just see which one you prefer, just down to personal preference. dont listen to all the android/apple haters

ReputationRep:
    The thing is Iphone 5 is out is there any point of getting iphone 4s?

ReputationRep:
    If your looking for a premium business experience and great typing the Blackberry is a must!

If your looking for a reliable and sleek but closed operating system then get the Iphone 4S ( however, the iPhone 5 has come out so if you can afford it get that one instead- also the contracts for iPhone are extremely expensive and sometimes no worth the money)

And if your looking for an open, unique and fully customisable OS i would get an android - The Samsung Galaxy S3 is amazing but expensive. I would get the Samsung over an HTC tho!

The S3 is mainstream so I'll go with the 'HTC latest', whatever that is

ReputationRep:
    There is something about the HTC I just do not like.

ReputationRep:
    Ive made me mind up. Im going to get samsung galaxy s3. What colour shall I get pebble blue or marble white?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.