Turn on thread page Beta

Why don't guys wanna have sex with a virgin? watch

ReputationRep:
    the vast majority of males aren't that thoughtful.

ReputationRep:
    Bret - you sound like a complete idiot on this subject.
    Unless their personalities are reflected by the number of sexual partners (e.g. they sleep around because they are very loud and brash and it is enhansed by it) why should it matter? They could have slept with 100 but been in love with them all - so not been 'easy lays' as Im guessing you would see it, and i dont understand how you can say you would love to sleep with a virgin - but marry one. If every man thought this way it would mean that every virgin you sleep with is 'rejected' because you think it would be cool to sleep with her.
    bein a virgin doesnt matter - nor does the amount of parters - you are a very narrow minded little boy

ReputationRep:
    i can see where he is coming from as i think a marriage would be very special if both were virgins. but if he isnt one yet expects his girls to be virgins, thats completely hypocritical insensitive, immature and ignorant. it just reflects sexual insecurity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    According to what my friends have said about their experiences wth girls, when a girl looses her virginity it can be messy because they let out fluid when this membrane breaks or smthin.......noo idea lol
    I can tell u bout guys tho :P awkwrd to strt off wth, maybe virgins arent the best in that situation.
    Yes, you were right when you said you had no idea...

I think you may be confusing loss of virginity with childbirth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    bret : - are you a virgin?
    Is it cold in hell?

ReputationRep:
    Can the hymen break during exercise or something ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    Thats not true. As long as she's hot - we don't care.
    And even if she is not, if the guy in question is drunk/desperate enough he will anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xavier2k3)
    If anything i thought guys were supposed to prefer virgins.. :confused:
    I don't care either way. If you've not much experience yourself you may prefer someone on an 'equal' footing shall we say.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'd find it more of a privilige actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    the vast majority of males aren't that thoughtful.
    How would you know?

ReputationRep:
    You give us the truth, we give you our opinion of your truth.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the reason I'm still single is because I don't go out with guys whose opinions might bleach my hair. Maybe that's one reason to celebrate being single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    How would you know?
    its obvious. i didn't say every male though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoJo123)
    Bret - you sound like a complete idiot on this subject.
    Unless their personalities are reflected by the number of sexual partners (e.g. they sleep around because they are very loud and brash and it is enhansed by it) why should it matter? They could have slept with 100 but been in love with them all - so not been 'easy lays' as Im guessing you would see it, and i dont understand how you can say you would love to sleep with a virgin - but marry one. If every man thought this way it would mean that every virgin you sleep with is 'rejected' because you think it would be cool to sleep with her.
    bein a virgin doesnt matter - nor does the amount of parters - you are a very narrow minded little boy
    define love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    its obvious. i didn't say every male though.
    Maybe you just think a lot of guys think that way but they really don't.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're right, all us guys really dont have a clue. You have a much better idea.
    I knew it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Maybe you just think a lot of guys think that way but they really don't.
    :confused:
    maybe, maybe not. i think i'll go with the latter.

ReputationRep:
    Come on, bis. Saying that all guys share your opinion is just asking for it. You know it can't be true. Everyone's different.

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Eat the sarcasm with a big-ass dessert spoon! :p:
    Getting a little angry, are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're right, all us guys really dont have a clue. You have a much better idea.

Edit: Eat the sarcasm with a big-ass dessert spoon! :p:
    always read the location field before using sarcasm. the general rule is: sarcasm (or any humour involving much brainpower) + american = discombobulation.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.