Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    don't you think that anime is spoilt by being dubbed, I much prefer sub-titles, the orginal japanese is so melodical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I would definitely say that my 3 favourite anime series are cowboy bebop, trigun and hellsing, oh yes, and read or die, and my favourite anime films are akira, vampire hunter D and detonator orgun
    I have all the Hellsing DVDs and the R.O.D. OVA. Are you watching R.O.D. tv as well?

don't you think that anime is spoilt by being dubbed, I much prefer sub-titles, the orginal japanese is so melodical
    Ha, yes indeed. But I've ranted about it on here many a time, so I'll restrain myself.

ReputationRep:
    ive just begun watching the r.o.d. ova's and its weird. quite cool the way people have powers which differ to the usual style, but i dont really know whats going on yet. will have to watch part 2!

and yeah, subbed is much better than dubbed, but only as long as ur not eating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moo100times)
    ive just begun watching the r.o.d. ova's and its weird. quite cool the way people have powers which differ to the usual style, but i dont really know whats going on yet. will have to watch part 2!
    I was well into the second series before I got the OVAs, but it's a good thing I did watch the first then because it explains a hell of a lot.
    I love the fighting/weapons. Great idea.

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure whether has this been posted...
    but anyway, visit this site for nice naruto updates :P

Updates itself on every Saturday

http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&pag e=manga

ReputationRep:
    R.O.D is amazingly weird yet subtly stylish

ReputationRep:
    R.O.D is amazingly weird yet subtly stylish
    And there's an interesting set of characters (R.O.D/R.O.D. tv).

As an unrelated question, has anyone seen Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eunice)
    Not too sure whether has this been posted...
    but anyway, visit this site for nice naruto updates :P

Updates itself on every Saturday

http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&pag e=manga
    That site is nice but it loads quite slow (like a few seconds on my 512k broadband). I like www.narutofan.com better.

ReputationRep:
    Another good anime series, although it is quite violent, is violence jack, just showing that some anime is most definitely not for children.

ReputationRep:
    Another good anime series, although it is quite violent, is violence jack, just showing that some anime is most definitely not for children.
    Not heard of that one. Is it licensed?

The second Naruto OST was supposed to be released today (yosh!) but just checked a few of the more prominant fan sites and they don't have any info on it yet.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i could find gravitation or weiss kreuz or Zetsuei, my friend says they're nice, i'd like to know where i could find the fansubs in english (bittorrent would be favourable)

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.