Problems loading pages... Watch

Sephrenia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
when I click on the 'Go to first new post' button - anyone else having these problems? or is it my pc? and if it is how can I fix it?
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nope I think TSR's facing techincal problems today...
thomasp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, I got a similar thing whenever I click on one of the "Jump to first unread post" button in the forum view (eg: this link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...wpost&t=208924)

In Safari, I get the following error:

Safari can’t open the page.
Safari can’t open the page “http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=208924”. The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.
My network connection is fine, as all other threads and other websites load just fine.

I'm also getting a "bad server response" in my activity log for Safari, and that's happening on a couple of the smilies, the "Male" icon in the postbit, a couple of country flags and the actual thread PHP file itself.
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm having alot of problems too...
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Download things? Saying download newreply.php etc .... getting on my nerves now :/
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yea I get the 'nETWROK ERROR' bit
Spunky
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah I created a thread about the same problem manifesting itself in the PM system just recently .
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Same here, just get a white page.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm having a lot of trouble today, for some reason. Whenever I click "submit reply" to post or when I click the arrow to go to the last page of a thread, I get a weird "the page cannot be displayed" page.
=nuke=
Report 12 years ago
Ahhh. I've been having the same problems and I'd just had a new thing put on the compywert and thought it had something to do with that. Thank goodness it hasn't.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago