Turn on thread page Beta

Guide 2: Washing your car watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dac_10)
    its only 1 year old so its bound to look really good too, but yes youve done well. however i think i can see some swirls :p:
    Apparently telling you to "Just Die" in a joking kind of way was not called for and i have been warned for it.

So i will reply to this very annoying comment () about my poor washing skills which took me hours to do with another comment.

I hope your wash mitt eats you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Apparently telling you to "Just Die" in a joking kind of way was not called for and i have been warned for it.

So i will reply to this very annoying comment () about my poor washing skills which took me hours to do with another comment.

I hope your wash mitt eats you.

i think it would have been easier to just admit defeat Graham :p:

ReputationRep:
    Never!

That would deflate my ego and my machoness! I would never be taken seriously in this manly environment again...i would be girly and gay!!

Agh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Never!

That would deflate my ego and my machoness! I would never be taken seriously in this manly environment again...i would be girly and gay!!

Agh!
    im so gonna key that Seat in september :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo!

I will kill you, i hope you know this before you even touch my car!

Fortunately the pic i posted was my old Seat, you don't know what my new one looks like...well you could take a really good guess bearing in mind its basically the newest car on campus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Noooooooo!

I will kill you, i hope you know this before you even touch my car!

Fortunately the pic i posted was my old Seat, you don't know what my new one looks like...well you could take a really good guess bearing in mind its basically the newest car on campus!
    ok, any '56' '07' Seats on the campus are going to be stroked by my 'T' reg Yaris key!! arrrrGGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo *breath* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo!

See, why do i get warned when we have psycho's like you who are going to damage my property!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo *breath* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo!

See, why do i get warned when we have psycho's like you who are going to damage my property!

damaging a spoilt rich boys brand new spanish car is a little diferent to taking somebody's life :p: :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoilt rich boy?

I am devestated at your honesty and your generalisation!

I'm sorry but my car is my life, if you damage my car, you damage my life, you basically kill me.

Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Spoilt rich boy?

I am devestated at your honesty and your generalisation!

I'm sorry but my car is my life, if you damage my car, you damage my life, you basically kill me.

Shocking.

c'mon, it was a bit of banter not to mention accurate :p: my 8 year old Yaris is my life also, it may not be much but i appreciate it much more than rich boys do when they are bought brand new cars and think nothign of it. i see it all the time, never do they think much of it, maybe your different i dunno. but i couldnt ask my parents to shell that much money out on a car for me even if i had a basically new one to start with.

ReputationRep:
    c'mon, it was a bit of banter not to mention accurate :p: my 8 year old Yaris is my life also, it may not be much but i appreciate it much more than rich boys do when they are bought brand new cars and think nothign of it. i see it all the time, never do they think much of it, maybe your different i dunno. but i couldnt ask my parents to shell that much money out on a car for me even if i had a basically new one to start with.
    Well i bought it with my own money after a lot of saving since i was 14 so yeh, little bit different!

I love cars, i could never think nothing of a car, i was more worried about the car when i put it in the ditch than about me!

My parents would just laugh at me if i asked them to buy me a car!

Remember, this wasn't my first car, i had a '87 Nova SR to start with!

ReputationRep:
    And who gave you the money to save...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Well i bought it with my own money after a lot of saving since i was 14 so yeh, little bit different!

I love cars, i could never think nothing of a car, i was more worried about the car when i put it in the ditch than about me!

My parents would just laugh at me if i asked them to buy me a car!

Remember, this wasn't my first car, i had a '87 Nova SR to start with!
    good for you, although saving up £10,000+ in 6 years AND being a student is a little hard to believe.

my first car was a 1997 Rover 200 with more faults than you could shake a big stick at! not to mention i had to change the engine.

edit: its funny enough most people you ask this question who have a brand new car give you a similar response.

ReputationRep:
    I got it by working.

I got a paperround at 14, then worked at Waitrose from 16 until 18 and then got a job up at Keele and have another job at Wellington Country Park during the holidays.

I don't like accepting money from anyone. I hate the student loan.

ReputationRep:
    good for you, although saving up £10,000+ in 6 years AND being a student is a little hard to believe.

my first car was a 1997 Rover 200 with more faults than you could shake a big stick at! not to mention i had to change the engine.
    No, £8000

Its not that hard if you don't spend your money!

ReputationRep:
    That's one hell of a part time job and very little spending

ReputationRep:
    I don't spend! I hate spending money, I never bothered with PS games or PC games or whatever. I was more interested in doing stuff outside in the workshop which didn't really cost very much!

Some would say i had a deprived childhood, but i say you don't need fancy computer games and lots of money to have fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    I don't spend! I hate spending money, I never bothered with PS games or PC games or whatever. I was more interested in doing stuff outside in the workshop which didn't really cost very much!

Some would say i had a deprived childhood, but i say you don't need fancy computer games and lots of money to have fun.
    yet again, i dont mean to stereotype although i know im doing alot of it. but spoilt kids always seem to tell you about their 'hard' life and why they 'deserve' everything.

im sure you did have all the PS and/or PC games already there though

ReputationRep:
    yet again, i dont mean to stereotype although i know im doing alot of it. but spoilt kids always seem to tell you about their 'hard' life and why they 'deserve' everything.

im sure you did have all the PS and/or PC games already there though
    I'm not spoilt!

I don't know what gave you that impression!

My brother likes the PS and PC but i find it boring. So I didn't bother with it. I much prefer being outside, playing Rugby and playing with engines/hovercrafts. How the hell do you think i learnt about engines and how to rebuild them, you don't do it on the computer playing Age of Empires!

I mean FFS what does it matter anyhow if i were spoilt, what does it matter to you? I don't hold it against you that you don't have as much money as I might have, why are you holding it against me?

This is also getting ridiculously off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    I'm not spoilt!

I don't know what gave you that impression!

My brother likes the PS and PC but i find it boring. So I didn't bother with it. I much prefer being outside, playing Rugby and playing with engines/hovercrafts. How the hell do you think i learnt about engines and how to rebuild them, you don't do it on the computer playing Age of Empires!

I mean FFS what does it matter anyhow if i were spoilt, what does it matter to you? I don't hold it against you that you don't have as much money as I might have, why are you holding it against me?

This is also getting ridiculously off topic.
    hovercraft???? :confused: ive never even seen a hovercraft before...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.