The Student Room Group

What are you addicted to?

fairly self-explantory this...and im sure its been done before.

ive just filled up the biscuit jar with choc chic disgestives.....addicted....had 6 already (in about 5-6mins)

also wanting the weekend to come quick...got 3 18ths this weekend to celebrate. i've not been drunk in about a month, this is what alcoholics would call a time of "pure clarity" however im hating it lol, i want my deluded self back again... :frown:

also "addicted" to sleep, i long for it all day. then have a 2 hour nap and wake up dazed and confused thinking its the next day, once i even made my breakfast at 8pm after a nap cus of it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hmmmm, yes feeling you on the biscuit thing, had a packet of custard creams instead of lunch today.

Also lately mars bars :frown: supposed to be on a diet :frown:
Reply 2
oh another one is excercises (???) :confused: im doing like 60 press ups and another 40 sit ups a night lol. its insane
Reply 3
Jasmine Tea.
I used to be addicted to counter-strike, now I'm addicted to this site.
Reply 5
Evil and Jaffa Cakes.
Reply 6
breathing. just can't stop :biggrin:
Reply 7
Mr White
Evil and Jaffa Cakes.

Jaffa cakes, yes you have one then another then another then another and then just 1 more but to your horror you see there is not 1 left and the packets has been eaten all by you!

Dairymilk with crispy bits in (the big blocks!!)

Hmmm! Gossip, i can't help it, I know everything about my year. I know when kate got finished by martyn to why lisa was crying yesterday second period! And its because i'm friendly with loads of people so they just tell me off their own back! I hate it!! :tongue:
I am addicted to this website:

Neopets.com

and not ashamed to admit it :wink:.
Reply 9
smiling...i no it sounds sad...but i love smiling...it can make sum1 happy within a few seconds....
also...the irish accent.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HELLO
Reply 10
NeuroticSurgeon

Neopets.com

I used to be addicted to that, along with smarty ice cream, my mum slowly weened (sp) me off though, actually I might go and check on baby Madden! Thanks for reminding me, I have a shop and everything!!

:tongue:
It's the best game site ever...there's a war coming up on it :wink:. Username is tsunamidestroyer - PM me if you want :smile:.
Reply 12
NeuroticSurgeon

Neopets.com

2 years ago...i was in america...used 2 be up at 6am every day and my mate wud be asleep ... so became addicted to it...! oops
It's nice to see I'm not the only one who's addicted to that site. It's a game, multiplayer and free. What more could anyone ask for :smile:?
Reply 14
I'm horribly addicted to exercise. Sad but true. Normally i do a shed-load of cross country running and training, and its not a probelm but this year I picked up an injury, and after about a week of doing very little was getting so pissed off!

Luckily my coach said I should be doing some corss-training to keep fit. I managed to get my daily fix :smile:
Reply 15
NeuroticSurgeon
It's the best game site ever...there's a war coming up on it :wink:. Username is tsunamidestroyer - PM me if you want :smile:.

I was young when i named my self madem13....you pm me because I don't know how :wink: i don't know how to fight either but still :wink:
shazza
hmmmm, yes feeling you on the biscuit thing, had a packet of custard creams instead of lunch today.

Also lately mars bars :frown: supposed to be on a diet :frown:

Smilies?
coffe - between 5 and 10 cups a day. and I don't like that instant crap. Nor am I one of those evil people who puts milk or sugar in it urgh.

MB
Reply 18
Fanta
Whether it be orange fanta or fruit twist, I love it.I will always be seen around with a bottle of it. (Prefer bottles to cans of fanta)
Reply 19
musicboy
coffe - between 5 and 10 cups a day. and I don't like that instant crap. Nor am I one of those evil people who puts milk or sugar in it urgh.

MB

Blimey, that's rather a lot!

Latest

Trending

Trending