Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    pringles......

ReputationRep:
    I agree on the choc chip digestives thing! They are so unbelievably delicious and more-ish. Where do you get yours from? I have only found the Sainsburys own ones so far and there isn't one near me here - gah!

I am also addicted to stationary - I can never own to many pens and paper clips and pads of paper! One of my more insane ambitions is to be in charge of a stationary cupboard in an office...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    fairly self-explantory this...and im sure its been done before.
    I'm addicted to several things:

First and foremost to UK-Learning.net. It's got a hold over me, and I can't stop coming back. Also my laptop computer in general.
    Secondly chocolate, doughnuts and all the other unhealthy food sold at my school.
    Jelly babies and/or fudge whenever I can get hold of it.
    Packet soup. And yes, chocolate digestives. And Mars Bars. Etc etc etc

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there are more though ! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    pringles......
    Oh yeah, that was the one I missed!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm addicted to cappuccino, after I bought my first ever one last Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Coca-Cola, Smoked Salmon, Bux Fizz and London

ReputationRep:
    Diet Coke and Golf

ReputationRep:
    Also correcting people's spelling and grammar, especially when they start sentences with "And" or "But".

ReputationRep:
    Minesweeper!!!!
    and also this site... i dont think its v healthy...

ReputationRep:
    Scuba Diving through and through. Sweeter than chocolates or biscuits anyday!

Pjs

www.learn-in-asia.com

ReputationRep:
    im addicted to the Klix machine veg soup in the common room wooo!

ReputationRep:
    Along with about half our 6th form, Dr Pepper.

ReputationRep:
    addicted to...... lurve and chips..... thats about it....
    i used to be addicted to those pixy sticks and comics, but ive kinda done that in....

ReputationRep:
    Coke, fruit and nut chocolate, cooked breakfasts, 'enders, staying in bed, seeing my bf!

ReputationRep:
    Achaea.

www.achaea.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meerkat)
    Achaea.

www.achaea.com
    Working version of that link Here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meerkat)
    Achaea.
    Bless you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    fairly self-explantory this...and im sure its been done before.

ive just filled up the biscuit jar with choc chic disgestives.....addicted....had 6 already (in about 5-6mins)

also wanting the weekend to come quick...got 3 18ths this weekend to celebrate. i've not been drunk in about a month, this is what alcoholics would call a time of "pure clarity" however im hating it lol, i want my deluded self back again...

also "addicted" to sleep, i long for it all day. then have a 2 hour nap and wake up dazed and confused thinking its the next day, once i even made my breakfast at 8pm after a nap cus of it

chocolate!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    um.. choccie digestives def.
    and pringles once ive opened them.
    im also addicted to the inernet - i cant go longer than about 10 hours without using it - i go mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjsbkk)
    Scuba Diving through and through. Sweeter than chocolates or biscuits anyday!
    www.learn-in-asia.com
    You dive! Me too, though I can't afford addiction... nor can I bear the cold in England.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.