The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
sublime_envy
:eek: yes it is!!! At my bar job the menu is in scottish dialect :biggrin:

bampots the lot of ya :biggrin:
Reply 121
sublime_envy
other than meat there are only two foods I won't eat. Mushrooms and Chocolate. *shudders*

Mushrooms dipped in chocolate... mmmmmmm :biggrin:
Zapsta
Mushrooms dipped in chocolate... mmmmmmm :biggrin:

that is the most foul thing I have ever heard lol
sublime_envy
that is the most foul thing I have ever heard lol

How about mushrooms dipped in chocolate with a cheese dip.
Reply 124
Pistachio nuts all the way!
Toyosi

gads! I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid until I ate a whole 2 pound bag of them. I was puking up green lumps for over an hour
Reply 126
MattG
oh another one is excercises (???) :confused: im doing like 60 press ups and another 40 sit ups a night lol. its insane

hehe i wish that was me! im addicted to.. the internet.... msn messenger when it behaves! music channels..... breaking diets.... oh also riveata with peanut butter and cucumber on top... or just cucumber and timeouts :biggrin:

oh how cud i forget> hair extensions in every way shape and form!

lu x x
Toyosi

me too!!! i have to stop though when my fingers start hurting from cracking the shells :frown:
Reply 128
sleepless nights, no thanks to the internet :frown:
Reply 129
diet coke

im drinking poison...
steamed vegetables.

no idea where it came from :confused:
Reply 131
i'm addicted to anything involving mangoes, yumyumyumyumyumyum. and ukl. and driving. i don't know why i just am
DIET COKE!!!!
if i dont have it in the moring 1 cant get through a double lesson with out falling asleep!!!! :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
How about mushrooms dipped in chocolate with a cheese dip.

omg the thought of that just makes me feel sick :frown:

for me it has to be jellybelly jellybeans as they are just so yummy...
and also apple and mango juice from m&s-i could drink that all day, whilst eating m&s mint chocolate truffle bars...atleast that is what i think they are called. It doesn't really matter. They are yummy!!
Reply 134
mcdonalds fries dipped in a mcflurry(individually) is great though...long as the chips aren't too salty :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 135
I'm the biggest fidget in the world, so I suppose being "perfectly comfortable" is my addiction :biggrin:
Reply 136
I am aware of several of my "addictions". I don't like to spend too long in one place, I become easily bored and crave the lights of another city/town. So I end up making any excuse to leave to somewhere else, full knowing that it will be only a number of months before I will do the same again. I am addicted to chocolate in that sense that I can't stop myself from eating it for very long. :tongue:
Reply 137
piginapoke
Cheese, chewing things like pen tops, biting my nails and crack cocaine.

Can you spot which of the above is not true?

the toil nail thing, pigs lack the dexterity
Shane Filan, sunny delight, sex, strawberry splits, snow. My 5 s's. :biggrin:
piginapoke
I find they go quite well together.

yep if you melt it on your lovers body and lick it off, mmmm :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending