Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it me or cant u ever find a good gel or wax. they duunt last and at the end of the day ure hair looks crap. any suggestions for the peeps with bad hair............................ ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    is it me or cant u ever find a good gel or wax. they duunt last and at the end of the day ure hair looks crap. any suggestions for the peeps with bad hair............................ ....
    shave it off :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, get a hair cut. seriously though i dont get how anyone can put that stuff in their hair, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    The 'Remix' stuff from loreal is good.

ReputationRep:
    yeh but u ent gonna any people not put summit in their hair

ReputationRep:
    Fructis (smells buff!) or Brylcreem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    For short hair, redken's Rewind is good. For longer hair (ie that which comes past your eyebrows) Tigi's Bedhead manipulator is great. They are neither waxes, nor gels in the traditional sense ... more like gunks

ReputationRep:
    do any of you use hairspray?

ReputationRep:
    I used to like the Speedo stuff but they only sell it in Australia :confused:

The 'Fish' range is good, and the cream/wax the best.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, if you want sometime to control your hair, use something that doesnt have very much water. I use VO5 wax - its hard to get that stuff off your hands after youve used it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    do any of you use hairspray?
    only for nights out ... bedhead headbanger way-out wax. it is a spray, but once on your hair is like a wax. keeps it in shape but doesn't make it go hard and crunchy smells very cool too.

ReputationRep:
    the cheap tesco gel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    At the end of the day, if you want sometime to control your hair, use something that doesnt have very much water. I use VO5 wax - its hard to get that stuff off your hands after youve used it.
    and you have a hair straightner you poof

ReputationRep:
    Fudge stuff in a bright orange holder with a silver lip, its cool! Its hair Putty!

ReputationRep:
    Shock waves, ultra strong hold mouse. - works a lot better than gel!

ReputationRep:
    Dax wax. It's hardcore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Dax wax. It's hardcore.
    Is that what your using in your photo!?!

ReputationRep:
    Brylcream or If you have blonde hair Sheer Blonde by John Freeda really works wonders.

ReputationRep:
    I use Shockwaves, it's good. Doesn't make your hair rock hard like other stuff does

ReputationRep:
    There's this stuff called Citre Shine Styling Glue, and it really is like glue! It makes your hair go rock solid, so good for more extreme styles but not if you want a more natural, softer effect. For that then the Loreal Out of Bed and Remix are good.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.