Turn on thread page Beta

Any Co-Operative Group Employees Here? watch

ReputationRep:
    For reasons best not said here, I need to find the Group's policy on harassment at work. Unfortunately, I was never given an employee handbook. Could anybody help me locate an online version of this, or perhaps type out this section for me? We're all in it together after all! Any help is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I used to work for the bank and CIS, haven't got my booklet anymore though im afraid!

u have access to the intranet at work? it will be on there. i'm pretty sure theres an employee careline too. i'll have a dig around and see if i can find anythin useful.....

ReputationRep:
    i've thrown everything out

ask your boss for a handbook, if the problem is your boss, ask someone else for one!

if you're in the union you might wanna talk to your rep too.

you can find the law here:
    http://direct.gov.uk/Employment/Employees/fs/en

sorry can't be more useful!

hope it turns out okay whatever it is!

ReputationRep:
    I work for Co-operative Retail as a shop assistant, and its a bundle of laughs.

ReputationRep:
    I work for Co-op in the bakery.Sadly I was never given an employye handbook.I'm pretty sure their policy on harassment is that it's not acceptable though!

ReputationRep:
    I was a key-holding supervisor there for 2 years and a shop assistant for one.

Contact your manager, if your being harassed by your manager then go to your union.

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.