Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    right, for my sister's birthday im making a t-shirt. to be exact, im making the design fo the t-shirt and them im going to print this using a silkscreen. i want your opinions on the design. shell be 16 on her birthday.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My brother photoshopped a load of pictures of my nieces and put it on a jumper for me for christmas - it is sooo cool and everyone comments on it and when I tell them that they are my nieces they are impressed . He also made a t-shirt for my bf that reads:

my berd went to Cambridge Uni and all I got wos this lousy t-shert.

I like it - everyone at home knows where I'm at uni now... hehe

ReputationRep:
    p.s. as long as she likes dogs i expect it will go down well. I love my jummy. I like the colour too.

Totally forgot to respomnd to your question...

ReputationRep:
    the picture is of our yorkie, 'Milo'.
    damn his high pitched bark, im going deaf.

ReputationRep:
    Do the letter-things make up her name?

Sian?
    SOnia.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Do the letter-things make up her name?

Sian?
    SOnia.?
    nope. its kinda funny. i made up a logo to put on the t-shirt. im basically making fun of t-shirts that cost way to much for what they have. and most of the cost is due to the brand. so i made up a brand called MiloShoSho. Milo being our dog's name. and my dads baby name for him ranges from shosho, ashabasha, shoshobosh. so it ook the first one. So its MiloShoSho.

ReputationRep:
    hey people, i need more opinions. eg, i was thinking of adding smaller frames with picture of our dog animatedin motion. or zoomed up sections like his tail or nose or ears.
    but i decided to keep it slightly minimal.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.