Turn on thread page Beta

THE fact of CREATION watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    with the collapse of the theory of evolution in evry field,prominent names in the discipline of microbioligy today admit the fact of creation and have begun to defend the view that everything is created by a concious creator as part of an axalted creation. Scientists who can approach thier work with an open mind have developed a view called " intelligent design"

Today many people are not aware that they are in a postition of accepting a body of fallacy as truth in the name of science , instead of believeing in god. Those who do not find the sentence " god created you from nothing" scientific enough can believe that the first living being came into being by thunderbolts striking a " primordial soup" billlions of years ago.

As you already know, the balances in nature are so delicate and so numerous that it is entirely irrational to claim that they developed " by chance"

The signs of god int he heavens and the earth are completely obvious and they are undeniable.

ReputationRep:
    *another* god thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for that, very interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visual123)
    The signs of god int he heavens and the earth are completely obvious and they are undeniable.
    Oh really? Perhaps you could explain how this is so, with examples.

ReputationRep:
    And who designed this creator?

ReputationRep:
    visual123 God might exist to create the universe, but alternatively and equally likely is that it wasnt created by him. accept this and stop trying to argue a pointless point.

choose ur own view on the world and stop trying to persuade others in some bible bashing crusade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    And who designed this creator?
    exactly - this is a question that MUST be answered and it can ONLY be answered that:

We are not allowed to understand this question, therefore someone must have programmed us not to understand it.

ReputationRep:
    prominent names in the discipline of microbioligy today admit the fact of creation
    Examples??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarjazz)
    Examples??
    sadly they can probably provide them.

the evangelical lobby in the US has spend millions buying academic respectability for Intelligent Design, as a sort of respectable alternative to their usual preachings.

ReputationRep:

the evangelical lobby in the US has spend millions buying academic respectability for Intelligent Design, as a sort of respectable alternative to their usual preachings.
    I'd be intrigued to hear the examples however.

ReputationRep:

*yawn* true, but I'm sick of being told of excuses for fossils etc. Show me an example of a trained microbiologist (not that I understand why a microbiologist is suddenly taken as the top dog in the field of evolution) shitcanning his old ideas, and show me his proof?

ReputationRep:
    if you prefer to ask who created god,......then who created the universe if not god. how did it come into existence. the fact is that there is no answer than we kan understand. just like we kan't really comprehend infintiy but we know that it exists. also the variable 'i' which is an 'imaginary' number.

basically at the mo, nobody knows the answer, so there is no point in arguing, unless you have hard facts.

ReputationRep:
    i truly believe that in the future because the computer technology is always 2 times as good than the year before, there will be basically infinite memory and processing power that they can basically program another world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i truly believe that in the future because the computer technology is always 2 times as good than the year before, there will be basically infinite memory and processing power that they can basically program another world.
    the american army and computer companies are doing that now. they have a virtual globe, but at the mo, they only have a fully textured and mapped terrian, but cities are missing. i think there are only a couple fo cities, but they are building the rest. they are going to use this to put tanks, aeroplanes and things to simulate military actions with more precision than before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    By that logic it will have taken an infinite amount of time to get that power.
    you dont need infinite amount processing power to create another world. And it is very possible that we are programmed by someone in the year 91283981928398109283918203981092 83901928039182093810923109283019 8 but also from year 123123 whats the difference? with new technology e.g.nanotechnology, many things are possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    if you prefer to ask who created god,......then who created the universe if not god. how did it come into existence. the fact is that there is no answer than we kan understand. just like we kan't really comprehend infintiy but we know that it exists. also the variable 'i' which is an 'imaginary' number.

basically at the mo, nobody knows the answer, so there is no point in arguing, unless you have hard facts.
    I agree with that entirely, I belive God created the universe, as there is no other version of events we can understand. Ak, thinking about this sort of thing makes my ears bleed! I do belive in evolution theory rather than the creation depicted in the bible, however, until anyone can prove to me otherwise, God caused the big bang.

ReputationRep:
    with the collapse of the theory of evolution in evry field,prominent names in the discipline of microbioligy today admit the fact of creation and have begun to defend the view that everything is created by a concious creator as part of an axalted creation. Scientists who can approach thier work with an open mind have developed a view called " intelligent design"
    More religious horseshit. Name ONE respected scientist who has denounced the theory of evolution. Name ONE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    How is he filling in his time these days?
    Hang on, I'll just call him up and ask...

ReputationRep:

Today many people are not aware that they are in a postition of accepting a body of fallacy as truth in the name of science , instead of believeing in god. Those who do not find the sentence " god created you from nothing" scientific enough can believe that the first living being came into being by thunderbolts striking a " primordial soup" billlions of years ago.

As you already know, the balances in nature are so delicate and so numerous that it is entirely irrational to claim that they developed " by chance"

Are you American by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bitewing)
    I agree with that entirely, I belive God created the universe, as there is no other version of events we can understand. Ak, thinking about this sort of thing makes my ears bleed! I do belive in evolution theory rather than the creation depicted in the bible, however, until anyone can prove to me otherwise, God caused the big bang.
    yeah, i believe the idea of evolution to some extent. thing is, i don't know when the old testament was written, exactly, but its safe to say ages ago. at that time, the people were as clever and open minded as people now, so telling them about evoltuion, and their forefathers being monkeys would have really screwed up their minds and maybe turned followers against god. telling them that a whole universe outside exist outside of their world. telling them that the earth is round, about stars, the sun, galaxies, this would realy screw up their minds, so they had to have a lamens verison of the real world history.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.