The Student Room Group

Home school A levels?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuccessLover
Hi! Just wanna say I’m also in a similar situation that you were in. I know my response is super late lol. I just started sixth form college a few months ago. I don’t really like it in term of I think I can learn A levels far faster. So, at the end of term 1, I’ll probably leave to self teach myself.

I’m quite confident that it’s going to be ok because I have read and understood what is going to be taught for the rest of year 12 (and I’m pretty sure I can do the same for the rest of A level). It would require perhaps an extreme amount of self-discipline but I think this is something I already have haha. I’m even thinking about doing all my 4 levels in 1 year and applying to uni for the next year.

I haven’t read the whole of the responses so I don’t know whether you updated how it went or not. But I hope it went very well! Cheers!

how did it work out?
Hi, I just wanted to ask whether you did end up doing your A Levels from home, and if so, how did you find it? I am considering trying to do A Levels from home as well, however I would like to find out as much as I can about it before I suggest it to my parents. I understand this post is from 8 years ago and things have changed since then, but I would appreciate any info at all.

Quick Reply

Latest