Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
ok um.. help me unfreak
i've got a month for my as level exams
i'm' giving all of a level math p1,p3,s1,m1
we havent finished the p3 syllabus...
i've got business chem and physics as well and i have no idea how to organise myself... i get back home at 5 and i cant find time to study!!
help!!
iceman_jondoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why do you get back home at 5 ? do you work ?
=Keith=
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
jus browse through the forums. U will get loads of then about advice and help
popsical
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Time management.
~Bex~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
P1-3 don't even exist anymore!! It's C1-4 now! Aren't you getting time off over easter that you can use to revise? If you are, don't waste it. Focus and get on with your work. It might not be all that fun but after a few days you should be OK, it'll just seem routine. Work out a daily routine you can follow, e.g. get up at 8, start working at 9, watch tv for half an hour at 11, etc. so that you still get plenty of breaks. It might help if you try and make it as similar as possible to your normal college timetable, i.e. if you normally get a 20 minute break at 11, take one, that way you'll be more used to it.
thats_my_poison
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by iceman_jondoe)
why do you get back home at 5 ? do you work ?
maybe he just has to travel quite far. my college fininshes at 4:15 but i dont get home till 5:15
frixis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
thanks u guys ... i get home at 5 cuz i have a very weird timetable... i have a class from 3:30 to 4:30 and sometimes it drags on ... so i usually get home at 5...
and um.. i dont live in the uk so i still have p1-3 ...
i dont get how to manage time effectively ... in school we're free for a whole lotta hours but they just seem to fly by and my school isnt really big its practically a house so u cant find um... really comfortable and corner places to study... and i cant ever seem to study in school... i have no idea how to fix it all
and we dont even have revision guides hear which is absolutely annoying cuz i have to remake all my notes for revision or read the whole book again!!!
and math is starting to really ick cuz its just too much work!!
NickiM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have you tried doing lots of past papers? Try and make the use of your free time, maybe see if you can find a spare classroom or something.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads