Attractive people on TV Watch

popsical
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Do you think there is a surplus of attractive people on TV now a days?

Discuss.
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
... that's the reason they even end up on TV at place, so naturally yes.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No there isn't. I think a lot of celebrities now are pretty ugly/average. The only reason they look okay is the make up artists and hair stylists they have flooded round them.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There is a surplus of supposedly attractive people, but it tends to be in a really shallow and obvious way (ie. lots of makeup, tarty clothes, plastic surgery) which I don't find attractive myself. Of all the people on TV, there are still only a small number who I would describe as being beautiful.
KerriT
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anyone else think Cat Deeley has lost too much weight? I watched Stars in their Eyes for the first time in at least a year and she looks like a lollypop person, her head is too big for her body!
wilbur
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
On American TV, yes. On British TV, quite the opposite.
sarahnarya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anyone else think Cat Deeley has lost too much weight? I watched Stars in their Eyes for the first time in at least a year and she looks like a lollypop person, her head is too big for her body!
*nods* I thought the same thing. Don't get me wrong, she's lovely but yeah. Too skinny and it's setting a bad example as people are gonna copy.

Anyhow to answer the question. I think it's about equal to be honest. Anyway I guess it's down to personal opinion as to whether someone is attractive or not.
championhopper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chumbaniya)
There is a surplus of supposedly attractive people, but it tends to be in a really shallow and obvious way (ie. lots of makeup, tarty clothes, plastic surgery) which I don't find attractive myself. Of all the people on TV, there are still only a small number who I would describe as being beautiful.
^ completely agree
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chumbaniya)
Which is basically what I just said. :P
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wilbur)
On American TV, yes. On British TV, quite the opposite.
:ditto:
There were definately some funny looking people on British TV when I lived in London.:eek:
RL99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've always thought that, compared with American and Australian TV, there are quite a lot of 'average' looking people on British programmes. Hollyoaks would be the obvious exception...
Steve Stifler
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Carol Vorderman would so get her back doors kicked in. I love her.
UtterNutter69
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Steve Stifler)
Carol Vorderman would so get her back doors kicked in. I love her.
Haha! I bet she's into whips and stuff too.
Steve Stifler
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by UtterNutter69)
Haha! I bet she's into whips and stuff too.
Of course she is, why else do you think Richard Whiteley had a heart attack? It was the fricking 10 inch black dildo she produced while sitting on his face that caused it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads