The Student Room Group
Reply 1
mast3486
Anyone going to Keble College Oxford in October? Im gonna be reading physics.

cheers,
mast3486

what was the good idea?
lol...
Reply 3
[email protected] assume you know that the physics department is right across the road so you can just roll out of bed at 8:57 and go to 9am lectures lol.
Reply 4
Katie Heskins
what was the good idea?

Sori, i originally posted it next pthe the LMH students thread. Asking if anyone was going to the same college. I thought that was a good idea. Whoops! lol
Reply 5
hildabeast
[email protected] assume you know that the physics department is right across the road so you can just roll out of bed at 8:57 and go to 9am lectures lol.

Yup, one of the main reasons for choosing that college!
Reply 6
Keble seems like a really cool college. I hear their accommodation is very comfy.
Reply 7
CHilL
Keble seems like a really cool college. I hear their accommodation is very comfy.

Yeah, it was when i had my interview. I had a large room with desk, bed, bedside table, armchair,ethernet point, dresser type thing, a second small room with a massive cupboard in and another room which was my own bathroom (shower,toilet, basin). Cushty!
Reply 8
mast3486
Yeah, it was when i had my interview. I had a large room with desk, bed, bedside table, armchair,ethernet point, dresser type thing, a second small room with a massive cupboard in and another room which was my own bathroom (shower,toilet, basin). Cushty!

Woohoo another keble person.... its take me ages to find another one of us. Everyone I kept in contact with got rejected :frown:. Yeah I agree the rooms were awesome, but i think they only used third year rooms during the admissions process. The first year rooms are meant to be ok though. Also the bar closes at 10 or something
Reply 9
powerball
Woohoo another keble person.... its take me ages to find another one of us. Everyone I kept in contact with got rejected :frown:. Yeah I agree the rooms were awesome, but i think they only used third year rooms during the admissions process. The first year rooms are meant to be ok though. Also the bar closes at 10 or something

Hi! what course you studying? I heard bout 250 of the rooms have ensuite tho. I was pretty impressed by the whole college. The bar's OK, but there are a few pubs in the city which give all kinds of deals.
Reply 10
powerball

Where you stayed will have been 1st/2nd year rooms as the third years can leave their stuff in their rooms over the vacations. Loads of first years get ensuite rooms.

The bar doesn't close at 10, don't know where you got that idea from, it's 11 like anywhere else. Apparently it's one of the bigger bars around Oxford, and it's being extended sometime soon so it should be pretty good.

Latest

Trending

Trending