Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I also know one of top 100 richest people in Britain but that I will not disclose
    who who who who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    who who who who?
    Its my girlfriends grandad and that is all you shall get

He isnt really famous anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    who who who who?
    his brother is roman abramovich

ReputationRep:
    Its my girlfriends grandad and that is all you shall get

He isnt really famous anyway.
    ooo...boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    his brother is roman abramovich
    Lol. Niet.

ReputationRep:
    I also know one of top 100 richest people in Britain but that I will not disclose
    There are so many families in the rich list at winchester. One chinese guy is from a family in the forbes world list (around $10 billion). The rich lists are wildly inaccurate though - there is plenty of european aristocracy which is, to put it simply, too rich for the rich lists. They are neither celebrities nor high flying business-types so the compilers of these lists don't known about them. The majority is simply guesswork. If you look in the back of the Times Rich list, they invite you to nominate someone you think should be on the list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    If you look in the back of the Times Rich list, they invite you to nominate someone you think should be on the list!

Don't encourage him... LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    There are so many families in the rich list at winchester. One chinese guy is from a family in the forbes world list (around $10 billion). The rich lists are wildly inaccurate though - there is plenty of european aristocracy which is, to put it simply, too rich for the rich lists. They are neither celebrities nor high flying business-types so the compilers of these lists don't known about them. The majority is simply guesswork. If you look in the back of the Times Rich list, they invite you to nominate someone you think should be on the list!

I agree. Some of the richest wont be in it because no one knows about them, and they keep themselves to their selves. My girlfriends gd does a lot for the local community though (to say the least lol) so he is fairly well known, and one of his shops also happens to be in Winchester

Near where I live back home is similar, the forest of Bowland has got a very high concentration of uber rich *******s.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Don't encourage him... LOL
    I will nominate my mother. She earns the sum of £31,000 a year. But she gets a £12 a week pay rise next month. It might just push her over the 100 boundry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oi discerning wife. Hope that wasnt directed at me or amexblack.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oi discerning wife. Hope that wasnt directed at me or amexblack.
    Moi? Never! I am just expecting my share in the millions, you know... Am always beautifully discerning, as ever.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Lee Hurst a couple of times walking his dog, he owns the local comedy club (I wanna join!), was well funny in They Think It's All Over. My mate had a photo of Ricky Gervais on his phone from when he bumped into him in Piccadilly Circus, until he had to replace the damn thing, we lost all our drinking pictures

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Moi? Never! I am just expecting my share in the millions, you know... Am always beautifully discerning, as ever.

Lol. Well for that plan to be implemented we will have to murder my gf's gd, his son, daugther and my gf's brothers and sisters. Then when my gf has inherited the money and I marry her we will kill her, then you can have your share

God thats a bit sick of me

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I saw David Dickinson and Colin Pillinger in oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.