This discussion is closed.
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Lol well firstly, I refuse to drink Lambrini and always have done.
The ghost has not bothered me again yet *touch wood*
as for the posh girl bit, I am usually quite grounded in the middle but I get all snobby if I am at Harrods and I'm quoted as saying "God, they are letting ALL the riff-raff in nowadays, don't you think Daddy?" and attending college in Havant...near leigh park (like....the ghetto) "Wickid mate that's well smart"
At the moment, I'm dying to be pooosh...hehe
What is harrods? I am not from the UK
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get all snobby if I am at Harrods and I'm quoted as saying "God, they are letting ALL the riff-raff in nowadays, don't you think Daddy?"
Mind you at the time, a family of townies with all their dogear-earrings and kappa shoes were looking at Stephen Fry eating his lunch and reading a book and saying "OOOh look itz dat 'OOh Gran' innit, can we av' ur autygraph mista Ooh?"
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
What is harrods? I am not from the UK
It's this famous shop in London owned by Mohammed Al Fayed, Dodi & Diana, Dodi's dad. Anyway everybody thinks it's hella posh etc but really their music department has a bigger selections than most HMV's and cheaper. It's a lovely shop though, a whole floor dedicated to toys etc

they also have an Über strict dress code (not so strict nowadays) and chased Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston for 45 minutes because he had a tiny tear in his jeans
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mind you at the time, a family of townies with all their dogear-earrings and kappa shoes were looking at Stephen Fry eating his lunch and reading a book and saying "OOOh look itz dat 'OOh Gran' innit, can we av' ur autygraph mista Ooh?"
Ya I hate ******s as we call them over here, I hate their stupid rims and ghetto supped up cars. They wear stupid exco, echo, bandanas and all that unpleasant stuff
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Ya I hate ******s as we call them over here, I hate their stupid rims and ghetto supped up cars. They wear stupid exco, echo, bandanas and all that unpleasant stuff
yeah but do their grandparents join in as well?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah but do their grandparents join in as well?
lol come on they are ******s, there grandparents are probably 40
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol come on they are ******s, there grandparents are probably 40
That's a good point, if you go to Leigh Park near Portsmouth though you may often see whole families of townies.
They go from the little kids, their 14 year old fathers and mothers, their parents who are about 27, their parents who are about 41 and their parents who are of indeterminable age because they are usually with their back to you crashing their wheelchair things into a phone box or hitting a policeman over the head with their walking stick and trying to make a get away on their zimmerframe
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's a good point, if you go to Leigh Park near Portsmouth though you may often see whole families of townies.
They go from the little kids, their 14 year old fathers and mothers, their parents who are about 27, their parents who are about 41 and their parents who are of indeterminable age because they are usually with their back to you crashing their wheelchair things into a phone box or hitting a policeman over the head with their walking stick and trying to make a get away on their zimmerframe
Ya i have been to areas like those, I try to get out them quickly because I have a bad habit of saying stupid comments
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sean Bean,
AHHHHHH! He is the fave. actor of my group of friends, we reckon he's just awesome!

Lets see my little leigon...

George Smith (Wallabies)
Elton Flatley (Wallabies, my brother's mate)
Nicole Kidman
Kate Daer
Richard Wilkins (Celeb reporter)
Miranda Otto
Geoffery Rush (his mum and my grandma are friends)
Rachel Griffiths
Daniel McPherson
ORLANDO BLOOM (when i was in Melbourne and he was at the Espy for a drink after a days filming Ned Kelly, I almost fainted)
Wayne Cooper (designer)
Collette Dinnigan ('''')
Joh Bailey
and my mum was on the same plane as Fergie once.

Thats about it I think...

Oh no, Ive met the Australia track team but I dont class them as that famous.
nabzp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ummm....the 118 guys running through Bham City Centre
Gladiators
Kiwis

Pretty crap eh...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (232)
39.19%
Take autumn exams (177)
29.9%
Look for a job (20)
3.38%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.89%
Take a year out (105)
17.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (35)
5.91%

Watched Threads