Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He said he loved me? watch

Announcements

Last night i went out drinking with my ex boyfriend. We split up in jan after going out with each other for 4months! anyway he said he loved me over msn before as a m8 and then last night he actually went i love you. i gave hima funny look and then he went u wish! i was like no you do.

i said to him wat about that girl over there with blonde hair for you and he was like theres only one blonde girl im intrested in and looked at me, i kind of rolled my eyes,

at the end of the nihgt he was all huggy towards me but he was pissed as he wasill after, im confused do u reckon it was just the booze talking although my mate said people talk the truth when they are drunk! whats everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    i dont think its love...maybe its just lust

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm thinking going out drinking with a relatively recent ex who casually tells you he loves you can only mean one thing. He still likes you.

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't had sex since he split up with you and now hes desperate.

ReputationRep:
    These words are often very hard to get out; some people try to say it for months. So I don't think that he was being serious, just wait for him to say it when he is sober. Although you might be right about him saying the truth, I can't really judge cos I don't know either of you!

Yeah i think maybe its a kind of lust thing, Although the other day he was going on about how i can still make him a laugh/smile and stuff. My mate thinks he wants me back but i dont think that at all as he doesnt really do the gf thing with the exception of me, so im thinking its a drunken horny thing?

if he wanted sex he could easily get though of this girl thats been after him! hmm

ReputationRep:
    Why --> ?? did you find it embarrassing? Hey!! So do I!!!!!! I never know what to say if someone says that ( relative/friend/guy whatever )….all I say is “yeeeeeeah” :>.<:

Anyway, back to topic. Yeah I think he probably does like you.

ReputationRep:
    people are generally more honest wen they are drunk...but he mayb mistaking lust for love.

ReputationRep:
    People always tell the truth when they are drunk!!!!

so ur saying he does love me? yeah i go embarrsed lol dont know why. should i mention what he said when i phone him later as im going to give him a call to see if hes alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w_ahmed_18)
    People always tell the truth when they are drunk!!!!
    Not always. This drunk man once told me he loved me :puke:

But he did say it ( to the OP ) on msn before, so I think he meant it.

yeah on msn he said it and i was like what and they he went i mean as a mate, so i dont know wat to to think, hmmm v confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yeah on msn he said it and i was like what and they he went i mean as a mate, so i dont know wat to to think, hmmm v confused!
    Maybe after he said it, regretted it ( because you said "what?" ) then had to cover it up ^o)

So he does but is covering it up because is scared of my reaction maybe!

ReputationRep:
    So he does but is covering it up because is scared of my reaction maybe!
    Yes. Some people don’t like rejection and do anything to avoid it :ninja:

Should i mention what he said abut the love thng and how he only intrested in one blonde girl later on the phone or not?

ReputationRep:
    Should i mention what he said abut the love thng and how he only intrested in one blonde girl later on the phone or not?
    That’s really your choice because I don’t want to be responsible if something goes wrong :p: I'm sure someone else will give some advice

anybody?

?????

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.