This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can't decide. I think my money's on the Stick Team...!
Mizar
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
id say the carrot team as they manage to regroup better than the demorralised stick team
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Can't decide. I think my money's on the Stick Team...!
I missed todays ( :mad: ) but watched last weeks- my money's on the Stick Team mainly because the Carrot Team have that really rubbish bloke (can't remember his name) and he's always gona slow them down.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
I missed todays ( :mad: ) but watched last weeks- my money's on the Stick Team mainly because the Carrot Team have that really rubbish bloke (can't remember his name) and he's always gona slow them down.
The carrot team are stupid. The stick team do some proper training, the carrot team amke a sauna??? :confused:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
What?

Exactly. Is this Mornington-Crescent-esque?
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
What?
Lol, there's a Channel 4 programme on at the mo called "The Carrot or the Stick", where one team only gets encouraged and rewarded and the other only gets punished and no rewards, and the object is to see which team manages best!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Lol, there's a Channel 4 programme on at the mo called "The Carrot or the Stick", where one team only gets encouraged and rewarded and the other only gets punished and no rewards, and the object is to see which team manages best!
Ohhhh, see I am deprived and haven't watched TV for months. We were going to watch ER last night, but my friend decided she was more interested in her essay :eek:
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yay, the stick team won!! Rightly so.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Stick
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Yay, the stick team won!! Rightly so.
i saw the adverts for this, but never watched it. how much did they win by in the end?
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
i saw the adverts for this, but never watched it. how much did they win by in the end?
Well, I missed some of them too. But the final task was a huge long mission - going up mountains, rescuing hostages, sleeping rough... it was dead good. The stick team were so motivated and reached the final checkpoint about 15 mins (I think) before the carrots. They were so chuffed!
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Well, I missed some of them too. But the final task was a huge long mission - going up mountains, rescuing hostages, sleeping rough... it was dead good. The stick team were so motivated and reached the final checkpoint about 15 mins (I think) before the carrots. They were so chuffed!
If it was over a few days then 15 minutes isn't really that much. Interesting idea none the less.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
I'm really glad the stick team won! They probably would have been majorly depressed if they'd been beaten by the Carrots. Mind you, I think the Carrots would have been stronger if they had had that guy Adam, such a shame about his injury cos he was quite tough.

Wasn't Graham funny? I felt kind of bad for him, though he was pretty pathetic. It was sweet how the other guys wanted him to stay on the team for the final competition! Then at the end when it said "Graham still hasn't met his girlfriend!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.78%
Better than expected (141)
20.8%
Worse than expected (369)
54.42%

Watched Threads