Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can't decide. I think my money's on the Stick Team...!

ReputationRep:
    id say the carrot team as they manage to regroup better than the demorralised stick team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Can't decide. I think my money's on the Stick Team...!
    I missed todays ( :mad: ) but watched last weeks- my money's on the Stick Team mainly because the Carrot Team have that really rubbish bloke (can't remember his name) and he's always gona slow them down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I missed todays ( :mad: ) but watched last weeks- my money's on the Stick Team mainly because the Carrot Team have that really rubbish bloke (can't remember his name) and he's always gona slow them down.
    The carrot team are stupid. The stick team do some proper training, the carrot team amke a sauna??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    What?

Exactly. Is this Mornington-Crescent-esque?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    What?
    Lol, there's a Channel 4 programme on at the mo called "The Carrot or the Stick", where one team only gets encouraged and rewarded and the other only gets punished and no rewards, and the object is to see which team manages best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Lol, there's a Channel 4 programme on at the mo called "The Carrot or the Stick", where one team only gets encouraged and rewarded and the other only gets punished and no rewards, and the object is to see which team manages best!
    Ohhhh, see I am deprived and haven't watched TV for months. We were going to watch ER last night, but my friend decided she was more interested in her essay :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, the stick team won!! Rightly so.

ReputationRep:
    Stick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Yay, the stick team won!! Rightly so.
    i saw the adverts for this, but never watched it. how much did they win by in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    i saw the adverts for this, but never watched it. how much did they win by in the end?
    Well, I missed some of them too. But the final task was a huge long mission - going up mountains, rescuing hostages, sleeping rough... it was dead good. The stick team were so motivated and reached the final checkpoint about 15 mins (I think) before the carrots. They were so chuffed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Well, I missed some of them too. But the final task was a huge long mission - going up mountains, rescuing hostages, sleeping rough... it was dead good. The stick team were so motivated and reached the final checkpoint about 15 mins (I think) before the carrots. They were so chuffed!
    If it was over a few days then 15 minutes isn't really that much. Interesting idea none the less.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really glad the stick team won! They probably would have been majorly depressed if they'd been beaten by the Carrots. Mind you, I think the Carrots would have been stronger if they had had that guy Adam, such a shame about his injury cos he was quite tough.

Wasn't Graham funny? I felt kind of bad for him, though he was pretty pathetic. It was sweet how the other guys wanted him to stay on the team for the final competition! Then at the end when it said "Graham still hasn't met his girlfriend!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.