Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

msn messenger query watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to see who has blocked you?

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore AFAIK. Tools used to exist by exploiting a hole in MSN, but it's seen been rectified by Microsoft.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You caould always ask that person you reckon is blocking you. I do believe people still talk face to face...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach_surf_babe)
    You caould always ask that person you reckon is blocking you. I do believe people still talk face to face...
    Yep, nothing beats having a face-to-face conversation with an individual. I kinda hate MSN for taking away the faces from people, no matter how it tries to avoid their problem with the use of webcams, display pictures, etc.

It's useful nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    I think using msn block checker is a hassle way of finding out if someone's blocked you or not.

If I know someone's blocking me on MSN, I simply e-mail them saying: Don't just block me - DELETE ME permanently, & never show your face to me ever again
    a bit harsh, ain't I?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think that may be a little extreme...how about asking why they're blocking you? They might have a good enough reason. They might not even be blocking you at all.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is a bit of an effort checking who has blocked you..and anyway why do i care if someones blocked me. What is knowing about them blocking me going to do

ReputationRep:
    I'm just worried this girl who gave me her contact instantly hit block after reading 'Shizzle Da Spazz Master' has added you', before realising its me, the guy who finds it funny to call himself a 'spazz'.

And, yes, I do have a disability before you ask

ReputationRep:
    If they have msn space, it won't let you see if if they have blocked you.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.