The Student Room Group

Revising Psychology Help

Hey

I need some help with a method for revising psychology. My other AS subjects are sciences (maths, physics and biology) which i can revise for by doing test papers making notes etc, but psychology is a weakness as the exam has more essay based questions and reminds me of humanities subjects which i wasnt very good at for GSCE.
Reply 1
im guessing this is for AS? i suggest making flash cards especially for the studies. things like the basic aims findings and criticisms of the studies. also of general handy terms and their definitions. i wrote allllllll of the percentages i need to know on one sheet and learnt them off by heart.stick posters to the ceiling above ur bed too!!
Reply 2
just out of interest...who has started revising and how intensly?! I've started making posters (so pretty light revision...)am I way behind every1 else?!
Reply 3
Haven't started revision yet, had loads of college work to do over to do over hols but if i start revising now i'll probs forget it by the exams, spose I should start pretty soon, bout 7 weeks to go
Reply 4
For AS, the ONLY way I got my marks was doing the 6 mark questions over and over and over again. Look up past papers, which you're used to from your other subjects and do EVERY 6 marker there is without notes. (I'm assuming you're doing the same exam board as me, so do shout me down if you haven't got 6 markers)

Honestly, once you've done every question they've asked, nothing else can come up, everyone in my class who did this ended up with an A in the end!Good luck! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending