Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which do u believe and why

ReputationRep:
    deja vu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    which do u believe and why
    im sure weve had this discussion before but i believe in creation by programmers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    deja vu?
    a lot of these threads r deja vu

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter? We're here and not for long, why waste time asking how?

ReputationRep:
    i think it is human instinct to understand our purpose of our existence tho

ReputationRep:
    Last time I answered honestly and was neg repped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Last time I answered honestly and was neg repped.
    Hate when that happens. That idiot Eternal Idol rubied me for daring to say Beckham was skilled :rolleyes: and Pele includes him in his 100 best all-time players...

ReputationRep:
    its gotta be evolution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    its gotta be evolution
    evolution inside a creation.

i dont always want to refer back to god, but there is always the question why is there agod , and how did god exist, how did the creator of god exist etc. Simply the argument that god has always existed sounds very shite and pretty impossible. The only thing that seems possible to be is that we are prevented to know this information. I think the only way is that we are created by a programmer, and with the processor power and capactity of computers/supercomputers the potential is infinite, and a virtual world or anything is basically possible to invent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    evolution inside a creation.

i dont always want to refer back to god, but there is always the question why is there agod , and how did god exist, how did the creator of god exist etc. Simply the argument that god has always existed sounds very shite and pretty impossible. The only thing that seems possible to be is that we are prevented to know this information. I think the only way is that we are created by a programmer, and with the processor power and capactity of computers/supercomputers the potential is infinite, and a virtual world or anything is basically possible to invent
    how do you know that the potential for computers processing power infinite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    You do harp on about this computer stuff. Why do you assume that if we are in such a world that we'd be able to comprehend how it was created?
    yeh, are minds may not have the capacity to understand how the universe was created

ReputationRep:
    Evolution or Creation? Well Creation does have lots of special drinks offers on, but then Evolution does have pretty good music...

Oh you meant the ideas about how life began, not the clubs!

ReputationRep:
    Well yes. If anything exists outside the universe then likely we'll enver comprehend it as the physical laws that apply in the universe probably won't apply to that, and therefore we have nothing we can naturally use to understand it. If you see what I mean.
    and it would be quite hard to get to the edge of the universe to see what is there because it is expanding at the speed of light

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what is "outside" the universe.... It can't go on forever (if it's expanding it suggests that there is some space for it to expand into... what is that?)

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the universe self contained and 'spherical' in that if you went far enough in one direction you'd just come back to where you started, rather like walking around the surface of the earth?
    and also rather like snake 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I wonder what is "outside" the universe.... It can't go on forever (if it's expanding it suggests that there is some space for it to expand into... what is that?)
    if i was right that we are a programmed world. nothing really exists inside or outside

ReputationRep:
    My brain is going to implode - I can't thinking about my last post... Argh!

ReputationRep:
    it will be destroyed(evolution) it is a known fact that evolution is in a crisis actually,many scientists are reverting to religion due to the share complexities of this world.Some Evolutionists themselves agree that the theory has flaws but dont want to believe in the existence of god because it is 'not scientific',which is share ignorance and arrogance.

Charles Darwin himself said in his book the origin of species that 'i cannot explain the existence of COMPLEX organisms',It is known fact that human beings back then,due to the primitive scientifical instruments, were not considered complex,but due to new inventions we are now able to c the TRUE COMPLEXITIES of the human body.I mean i dont do biology but alot of my friends do and when they tell me how the human body works it just amazes me.
    in the werds of Albert Einstein, ' science without religion is lame'

ReputationRep:
    if the universe is spherical like u mentioned pignapoke, then there in no "edge" of the universe, so there is no outside, so there is nothing to be outside

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.