Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anybody is, like me, still waiting the hear back from nottingham for this course? Or does anyone have an offer? If so what're you predicted grades like and how'd you do in LNAT?
    I'm rather confused as they have spaces on Ucas Extra.. although on the website they said their intake each year is 6 people?!?
    Any info regarding this course will be greatly appreciated...
    Thanks,

Richa xx

ReputationRep:
    I think you should phone nottingham. xx

ReputationRep:
    I do law and my offer was really late, its possible that they haven't got to you yet. Although yes there are only 6 ppl do it. Their application process is even slower now thanks to LNAT, so its possible that they just aren't finished yet...

ReputationRep:
    Panic over! I got an offer today! :p: AAB with an A in French... I'm putting it as my firm.. Nottingham here I come... thanks for your help guys!

Richa xx

ReputationRep:
    Congrats.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.