(Original post by lufiaguy)
    What subject are you doing?
    lol,that would help

ReputationRep:
    art

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny01274)
    art
    we need more information, what specifically are you focusing on im art? eg. project title,artists,media. what are the problems you have doing your coursework?

ReputationRep:
    sorry i was in a rush that day i posted it. im doin a aqa gcse exam over the easter which leads into a final exam im desperate for ideas i need to do well as i hope to secure a
    a* in art ta .!!!

ReputationRep:
    have you been given any project titles that you can choose from to do your exam on? if not,what projects have you done so far and what type of art do yuo like?

ReputationRep:
    erm? i have these options to pick from

surfaces
    botanical illustration
    movement
    colour
    im really just stuck for inspiration. im a decent artist and i can try anything but im hopeless at drawing people thats probably my downfall plzzz help. cheers !!!!

ReputationRep:
    for movement and colour you could look at Victor Vasarely,especially his piece "kesege". Bridget Riley also does similar uses of movement in her work,but both these artists focus on movement in optical illusions but their work is amazing and great to look at(if you dont get headaches easily,lol)

location could be Charles Renne Mackintosh and his "House for an art lover". The book "Charles Rennie Mackintosh" by Edmund Swinglehurst is a great book to use

and for botanical,just use some old books with botanical illustrations with plants in,you should be able to find some in second hand bookshops

i cant think of anything for Surface,but hopefully you'll find some inspiration out of what else ive said.

ReputationRep:
    ta mouse89 greta inspritation think im gunna do summat along the lines of kesege. it is confusing wen u look at it but after you get over it, it isn t at all lol.. cheers for replying to the messages and stuff. luv sunny XXxxxxXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny01274)
    ta mouse89 greta inspritation think im gunna do summat along the lines of kesege. it is confusing wen u look at it but after you get over it, it isn t at all lol.. cheers for replying to the messages and stuff. luv sunny XXxxxxXX
    thanks, Kesege is a great piece to work on,and i love all the optical illusions that make your eyes go all funny,lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.