Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heyy, here's a question to all you accomodation-thread lovers! What do y'reckon the best (yet cheapest) accomodation is? You could sway my choice here so careful!

thanks,
    judi_lover :suith:

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Judi,

Please see the Accommodation Thread which has in-depth discussion for all price-ranges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1kes)
    Hi Judi,

Please see the Accommodation Thread which has in-depth discussion for all price-ranges.
    oh thnks very much! lol.... was hoping that we could start a BEST and cheapest accomodation thread instead of ALL accomodation but oh well

ReputationRep:
    Rootes, Cryfield ans Whitefields. They are all cheap and, according to quite a few people on this forum, are pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Best depends on personal preference. The other accommodation threads talk at length about what they believe to be best.

ReputationRep:
    rootes without question

ReputationRep:
    NEW rootes then... the old one sounds horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judi_lover)
    NEW rootes then... the old one sounds horrible
    It's not horrible man. I like it there. You don't get to choose which one u get in anyway so I wouldn't get too attached to any of them if i were you.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...never been inside new rootes but old rootes is really nice. imo its also prettier from the outside than new rootes, if anyone cares...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm an inernational o I need a 39-week let. Appling for Whitefields and Tocil cos theyre affordable with a longer let. Hope they're not too bad, I've heard good things abt Whitefields.

ReputationRep:
    As a general rule, the cheaper the accomodation the more outgoing the people are. Not sure why this is....Maybe they have more money to spend on alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    or maybe theyre just loud!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys...hope ur all studyin for ur exams!
    had just a quick question, if nyone could please answer its quite important, on the application form when they ask you about your course, they offer u two propositions (for the smae couse) but they end differently (ie U or D) can anyone tell me the difference...thanks cheerios .-)

ReputationRep:
    lol dont go asking that on my thread... this threads about the best and cheapest accomodation! lol... ive already answered you're question on the thread you started!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.