Turn on thread page Beta

Interesting... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Being the voyeur that I am, I was searching for my name in past threads. I came across this "interesting" comment and I was just wondering what was meant by it Kurdt!

(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    have u seen her homepage?! - she is a very nice member - but a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl!
    hmmmm I'm not angry, he said I am nice. However, why am I a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl, and as for Tek...you're a *******.

ReputationRep:
    Mind you when you get stuff like this posted on your old homepage, you consider the aspect of "maybe he's right...."

dalintine on 19 February 2004 at 14:59
    dear,
    i need to be my friend and yours..i love you..

*shivers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Being the voyeur that I am, I was searching for my name in past threads. I came across this "interesting" comment and I was just wondering what was meant by it Kurdt!

hmmmm I'm not angry, he said I am nice. However, why am I a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl, and as for Tek...you're a *******.

I just looked at your homepage, and i don't know you so I can't judge you , but i think he is making that comment after reading the thing about the tab button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I just looked at your homepage, and i don't know you so I can't judge you , but i think he is making that comment after reading the thing about the tab button.
    Do you KNOW how frustrating it is when your tab button doesn't work!?!?!??!?!? See even as I write this I will use tab to go to the button to enter it. Switching between things, you use tab and control, It's worked into me as being natural so when it doesn't work...you miss it. Like if someone cut your penis off

ReputationRep:
    Do you KNOW how frustrating it is when your tab button doesn't work!?!?!??!?!? See even as I write this I will use tab to go to the button to enter it. Switching between things, you use tab and control, It's worked into me as being natural so when it doesn't work...you miss it. Like if someone cut your penis off
    hahaha lol ya just like someone cutting it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    hahaha lol ya just like someone cutting it off
    If you piss me off I may be tempted *flutters eyelashes*

God, what the hell is wrong with me today. I've been such a foul mood.

ReputationRep:
    If you piss me off I may be tempted *flutters eyelashes*

God, what the hell is wrong with me today. I've been such a foul mood.
    lol calm down....your in a bad mood> how would you like going to a high school full of townies who call you a fascist and threaten to dent your car everyday with there extendo sticks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    lol calm down....your in a bad mood> how would you like going to a high school full of townies who call you a fascist and threaten to dent your car everyday with there extendo sticks
    Lol I find that highly funny because if there is one thing I know is this. Townies are the most facist people that you can get, a lot of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I find that highly funny because if there is one thing I know is this. Townies are the most facist people that you can get, a lot of the time.
    I think I am not fully understanding townie, it is probably different then wigger. Because wiggers are not always poor they are just thugged out with their rapper clothes and slang

ReputationRep:

What did tek do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    What did tek do?
    He called me boring, grammatically incorrect and mocked the thought of me becoming a journalist due to these things...*******

ReputationRep:
    He called me boring, grammatically incorrect and mocked the thought of me becoming a journalist due to these things...*******
    Well he is obviously a tosser thats well out of order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Well he is obviously a tosser thats well out of order.
    Especially seeing he is about.....8?

ReputationRep:
    ah ur not boring! Your ghost scare the other day was a highlight in my nightshift! hope its ok to mention and doesnt make u paranoid again.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.