This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Being the voyeur that I am, I was searching for my name in past threads. I came across this "interesting" comment and I was just wondering what was meant by it Kurdt!

(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
have u seen her homepage?! - she is a very nice member - but a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl!
hmmmm I'm not angry, he said I am nice. However, why am I a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl, and as for Tek...you're a *******.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Mind you when you get stuff like this posted on your old homepage, you consider the aspect of "maybe he's right...."

dalintine on 19 February 2004 at 14:59
dear,
i need to be my friend and yours..i love you..

*shivers*
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Being the voyeur that I am, I was searching for my name in past threads. I came across this "interesting" comment and I was just wondering what was meant by it Kurdt!

hmmmm I'm not angry, he said I am nice. However, why am I a few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl, and as for Tek...you're a *******.

I just looked at your homepage, and i don't know you so I can't judge you , but i think he is making that comment after reading the thing about the tab button.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by MuniE)
I just looked at your homepage, and i don't know you so I can't judge you , but i think he is making that comment after reading the thing about the tab button.
Do you KNOW how frustrating it is when your tab button doesn't work!?!?!??!?!? See even as I write this I will use tab to go to the button to enter it. Switching between things, you use tab and control, It's worked into me as being natural so when it doesn't work...you miss it. Like if someone cut your penis off
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you KNOW how frustrating it is when your tab button doesn't work!?!?!??!?!? See even as I write this I will use tab to go to the button to enter it. Switching between things, you use tab and control, It's worked into me as being natural so when it doesn't work...you miss it. Like if someone cut your penis off
hahaha lol ya just like someone cutting it off
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by MuniE)
hahaha lol ya just like someone cutting it off
If you piss me off I may be tempted *flutters eyelashes*

God, what the hell is wrong with me today. I've been such a foul mood.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you piss me off I may be tempted *flutters eyelashes*

God, what the hell is wrong with me today. I've been such a foul mood.
lol calm down....your in a bad mood> how would you like going to a high school full of townies who call you a fascist and threaten to dent your car everyday with there extendo sticks
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by MuniE)
lol calm down....your in a bad mood> how would you like going to a high school full of townies who call you a fascist and threaten to dent your car everyday with there extendo sticks
Lol I find that highly funny because if there is one thing I know is this. Townies are the most facist people that you can get, a lot of the time.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol I find that highly funny because if there is one thing I know is this. Townies are the most facist people that you can get, a lot of the time.
I think I am not fully understanding townie, it is probably different then ******. Because ******s are not always poor they are just thugged out with their rapper clothes and slang
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

What did tek do?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
What did tek do?
He called me boring, grammatically incorrect and mocked the thought of me becoming a journalist due to these things...*******
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He called me boring, grammatically incorrect and mocked the thought of me becoming a journalist due to these things...*******
Well he is obviously a tosser thats well out of order.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Well he is obviously a tosser thats well out of order.
Especially seeing he is about.....8?
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ah ur not boring! Your ghost scare the other day was a highlight in my nightshift! hope its ok to mention and doesnt make u paranoid again.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (146)
24.7%
Better than expected (129)
21.83%
Worse than expected (316)
53.47%

Watched Threads